Nothing negative can be said about Old Gin! The staff was perfect, everyone would stop and say hello, the grounds were gorgeous, the food was delicious, and the experience was wonderful. We stayed for a week and dove at Scubaqua and when we return there is no doubt we will return to Old Gin!
Thank you for the wonderful week!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully located on Orange Bay, Lower Town, Oranjestad and a hike away from the Quill Volcano, the highest point on Statia with panoramic views over the entire island and neighboring islands, the Caribbean Sea and Atlantic Ocean. The intimate hotel convinces with its charming, elegant and cozy ambiance, where guests can find peace and pure relaxation without any unnecessary additions. The restaurant offers a diversified gastronomic experience accompanied by stunning ocean views. The Old Gin House is conveniently located on Orange Bay, right next to Scubaqua Dive Center in a quiet and historical area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Old Gin House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Gin House Hotel St. Eustatius
- The Old Gin Hotel
- The Old Gin House St. Eustatius, Caribbean