“Ensanada = GET A MESSAGE!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Massage & Facial Care

Massage & Facial Care
More attraction details
Owner description: One Caring DifferenceWe know that if our talented therapists hearts are not connected to their hands, your experience will be a routine transaction instead of a meaningful intermission with a memorable and genuine caring touch. Every client grades our therapists on a scale of 5 to 10 with 10 being best. And every therapist consistently earns a grade of 9 or 10 by virtually all clients who know first hand about receiving great massage and facials worldwide.
Boring, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Ensanada = GET A MESSAGE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

I came on a cruise ship, where massages are $139 and up. I found Dean and his staff as I was walking by, and agreed to get a massage. Although I belong to a message franchise in the USA, this was by far the best message I have ever received: relaxing and deep, very professional, and for a great price! I may make trips back to Ensanada just for the message! This may well be the highlight of your vacation or cruise. Don't miss it.

Visited June 2014
5 Thank Maria P

Sanford
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best massage in Ensenada”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

I have worked in the spa industry for over 18 years and have paid top dollar for massages in some of the most world renowned spas. It's refreshing to come across therapists that have as great techniques as the ones at Best Baja Massage. I could tell that they are invested in the quality of care they give, and are just as good if not better than the massage therapists in high dollar spas. Often I receive massages that are purely "mechanical", yet these therapists were present and caring, even down to making sure throughout the massage they were using the right pressure. They used techniques that only the best of the best use. This is such a great value!!!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank lilfrankie7
Glenhaven, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

My wife and I have been coming down to Ensenada on our boat for 5 years now. We make a point to get several massages thru or 2 to 3 month stay. Dean and his staff do an excellent job and are very reasonable. I would highly recommend them.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank jim90y
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Happy client for years!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I feel like family here and I have been a regular and very happy client for many years. The massage quality is excellent. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank David L
San Jose, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A Truly Relaxing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I walked into Massage and Facial Care at the suggestion of its cheerful proprietor, whom I met on the sidewalk in front of the shop. When I went in, I was greeted again by a friendly, smiling staff. The receptionist invited me to sit and told me about the services they offered. She was very attentive and asked direct questions about the kind of massage I wanted, specific problem areas to work on, and how much pressure I wanted. Service was truly customized to my wishes.

The atmosphere was VERY peaceful! I felt immediately at ease. The background music was soft and pleasant, the lighting was perfect, and the smells were subtle and comforting. And the temperature was just right.

The therapist was very professional, and kept talking to a bare minimum while she worked -- only asking if the pressure was right, and stopping to ask me to turn over.

When i came into the shop, I was very tense, with sore muscles and a headache. But the massage was so relaxing, I nearly fell asleep! I was so relaxed when I left that I felt like a new man! This was my first full-body massage experience, and I am now TOTALLY sold on it! I will DEFINITELY be coming back to Massage and Facial Care the next time I stop in Ensenada!

Visited February 2014