“Great!”

Massage & Facial Care
More attraction details
Owner description: One Caring DifferenceWe know that if our talented therapists hearts are not connected to their hands, your experience will be a routine transaction instead of a meaningful intermission with a memorable and genuine caring touch. Every client grades our therapists on a scale of 5 to 10 with 10 being best. And every therapist consistently earns a grade of 9 or 10 by virtually all clients who know first hand about receiving great massage and facials worldwide.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Easing walk from bus drop off from cruise ship. Location easy to find and very clean. Oliva was my massage therapist and she was GREAT! Would highly recommend this location.

1 Thank squirreletraveler

Boring, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Ensanada = GET A MESSAGE!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I came on a cruise ship, where massages are $139 and up. I found Dean and his staff as I was walking by, and agreed to get a massage. Although I belong to a message franchise in the USA, this was by far the best message I have ever received: relaxing and deep, very professional, and for a great price! I may make trips back to Ensanada just for the message! This may well be the highlight of your vacation or cruise. Don't miss it.

5 Thank Maria P
Sanford
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best massage in Ensenada”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I have worked in the spa industry for over 18 years and have paid top dollar for massages in some of the most world renowned spas. It's refreshing to come across therapists that have as great techniques as the ones at Best Baja Massage. I could tell that they are invested in the quality of care they give, and are just as good if not better than the massage therapists in high dollar spas. Often I receive massages that are purely "mechanical", yet these therapists were present and caring, even down to making sure throughout the massage they were using the right pressure. They used techniques that only the best of the best use. This is such a great value!!!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank lilfrankie7
Glenhaven, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Massage”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My wife and I have been coming down to Ensenada on our boat for 5 years now. We make a point to get several massages thru or 2 to 3 month stay. Dean and his staff do an excellent job and are very reasonable. I would highly recommend them.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank jim90y
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Happy client for years!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I feel like family here and I have been a regular and very happy client for many years. The massage quality is excellent. Highly recommended.

1 Thank David L