“Knowledgable, friendly staff and amazing location!”
Review of Baja Blue Diver

Baja Blue Diver
More attraction details
Owner description: DIVING, SNORKELING, SNUBA, KAYAKING AND GEAR RENTAL at "Los Arbolitos Coves". We cater to cruise ship passengers and Ensenada hotel guests. Come explore the pristine and natural beauty of Baja on a true one of a kind adventure, one that you will be talking about for a long time to come. We provide all gear, transportation to and from "Los Arbolitos Coves", even a delicious cultural lunch, the best fish tacos imaginable served in town after tour. We promise to give you the highlight of your vacation.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This excursion made the highlight of our cruise by far. We were a little nervous at first about booking an excursion outside of the cruise's recommendations in Mexico, but we're so glad we went with Blue Diver!
We hopped in the van with others from our cruise and a local couple, Diego was on time and happy to see us. Through the 45 minute drive to their spot, they gave us a little tour of the town as we went.
The view was astonishing when we finally came over the hill to our little spot. The water was just beautiful in the cove. When we finally got in the water, we were surrounded by kelp forests and beautiful reef life. The guide regularly dove down to bring up some urchins and even a giant sea cow we came across! The water was calm and cold, and the sun was hot. Afterwards, he bought us all fish tacos until we were stuffed, and they were delicious. Not 'fishy' tasting in the least, so you could tell the fish was caught that morning.
In the future we're going snuba diving for sure! I've been on similar excursions before but this one BY FAR takes the cake!

2  Thank Wess L
There are newer reviews for Baja Blue Diver

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We had a wonderful time sea kayaking with Diego and Jonathon of Baja Blue Diver. They picked us up from our hotel, they had all the gear we needed, were friendly and informative and took us out in a beautiful quiet stretch of coast where we actually got to see whales from our kayaks. After our trip we went to a great fish taco place and got to talk for awhile about life in Mexico and Ensenada in particular. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone who wants an adventure for a fair price close to Ensenada.

1  Thank Betsy G
Reviewed 27 April 2014

My wife and I did a cruise over Valentine's Day from Long Beach to Ensenada. As fun as the cruise was, our kayak trip with Baja Blue was by far our highlight of the trip. Very nice people and amazing sights. Our fellow kayakers were a pleasure to share the day with, and we all ate some great fish tacos at the end of our afternoon together. I felt like we were hanging out with friends rather than a paid service. Thanks Baja Blue!

1  Thank Jay S
Reviewed 17 April 2014

It was a very personalized scuba diving experienced and very fun also. Diego was a very experienced diver, very knowledgeable of what he was doing. He was very friendly and helpful with everything that we needed. We had an amazing dive, we saw all sorts of animals and I even fed some fish. I will certainly come back again.

Thank you Diego for an amazing diving experienced.

1  Thank Daniel123456781
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I arranged Baja Blue Diver prior to our trip based on Trip Advisor Reviews. We had a one day stop in Ensenada from our cruise and wanted to take full advantage. My son & I just got PADI certified last year and were looking to do only our 5th dive. Diego & his Brother Robert were absolutely AMAZING! It was just a short walk to the meeting place from the dock, we were 10 minutes early and we still found them there at the 7-11 with no issue.. My son was not able to dive due to a sinus cold so he had to switch to snorkeling. (there were no issues with this last minute change) We had a great drive out into the country to our secluded dive spot. The views were beautiful. The dive spot was on private property so we were the only ones there. My son went on the snorkel with Robert and I did the Dive with Diego. I was nervous in the beginning, he did a good job calming my nerves... The Kelp Farm as he described it was very interesting.. Diego stayed right close to me the entire time - much appreciated for a novice diver. On our way back we stopped at the Fish Taco stand and we had delicious Shark Fish Tacos. My son even ate them and he does not usually go for fish. I had mentioned to Diego that I would have liked a beer so on the way back to the ship he stopped at 7-11 and bought us a 6 pack of Corona.. Diego has just purchased this company last year and I apparently the previous owner did not do so well in this review column. MY EXPERIENCE WITH DIEGO AND BAJA BLUE DIVER was excellent and well run. All the equipment was supplied. My only criticism would be that the hand gloves given could have been in better shape. Other than that a Solid 5 out of 5.