“Nice Visit”

Hotel Coral & Marina
Ranked #1 of 38 Hotels in Ensenada
Reviewed 30 July 2004

This was our first visit to Ensensada in over 8 years. This hotel was recommended to us by a friend. If you have kids, they will really enjoy this hotel. Two outside pools and one inside pool. They also have acouple of pools tables which my son enjoyed along with a small gym, sauna and steam room. We had a nice room with two beds with a large sitting room and large bathroom. The hotel was well maintained...and had a nice location over-looking the marina.

2  Thank CATim

Reviewed 22 July 2004

My family and I loved our stay at this property. The staff is warm and courteous, they really make you feel welcome. Don't be concerned about a language barrier, most of the staff speak English beautifully. The only regret I have is that I did not get a the package deal that includes a restaurant credit. I thought that the hotel restaurant might not be very good. I was definitely wrong about that. The restaurant served up some fantastic seafood and did not rush you out the door. This is a high-end hotel without the attitude or price.

5  Thank Stargazer244
Reviewed 19 July 2004

I took my husband here for his birthday in April...our first time down to Ensenada. I was thrilled that the place was secure and clean, the staff were helpful and friendly, the parking safe (and free!), and the rooms were spacious and comfortable. Every room has a gorgeous view of the ocean and harbor. The outdoor pool, jacuzzi, and heated indoor pools are wonderful. The restaurant food was delicious...great margaritas and very attentive service. We had a really fun time in the town of Ensenada-- shopping, stopping at the sidewalk cantinas, and paying mariachis to play songs for us (they sang "Happy Birthday" too). The people of Ensenada were charming, and knowledgeable about their goods. The only thing we didn't get to try on this trip was the spa -- next time -- I would definitely go again.

• Stayed: April 2004
7  Thank pioneer99
Reviewed 7 July 2004

This is the absolute worst customer service I have ever dealt with. I booked hotel rooms online and the hotel could not help me adjust my online reservations. I wanted to reduce the number of rooms instead I had to cancel the whole reservation and in the end had no rooms. Very messed up system. Don't ever use their online system and if this is any indication on how their hotel is run, then I suggest staying away from the hotel altogether.

4  Thank kgendron
Reviewed 15 April 2004

If you're looking for a beautiful place to stay, this is the place. My husband took me there for our wedding anniversary and I was very pleased with the hotel, our room, and the service they provide. I was also pleasantly surprised when I walked into our room and waiting for us was a bottle of Champange (on ice) and chocalate-dipped strawberries. That made our day extra special! Besides the beatiful view of the marina, the grounds are very well kept and you're within 5 minutes of the town of Ensenada. If you plan on going, plan on treating yourself to a massage. One of the best one I've had.

4  Thank _crodriguez1222
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 April 2004

The Coral had clean and spacious rooms with elegant bathrooms....and the massage at the Spa was the BEST I have ever received. After a long flight, I immediately called the Spa and they were very accomodating.
The grounds are well maintained...the staff were very gracious....One cannot go wrong by staying here. I agree...it is the best place to stay in Ensenada....THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE!

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Albany, OR
Reviewed 26 March 2004

My husband and I traveled to Ensenada, so that I could have surgery. My doctor recomended the Hotel Coral. What a great placed to stay. The junior suite we stayed in was extremely clean, all of the help was extremely courtious, and the restaurant was great. The surgery that I had only allowed me to eat small amounts of only a few kinds of food and I have to say that the restaurant staff went out of their way to make sure I had everything I needed.

One day we would like to return, just to relax and enjoy our selves this time.

Thank you to everyone who made our time there so memorable. You have an awsome staff!

See you again, Michael and Laurie Chladek