This is a nice hotel on the south of ave Mateo a short walk to all the action. We payed around $100 with tax and we got a free b-fast but we did not use it as we left for the boarder early and a fast pass to get back across the boarder. The room was small but nice we had a queen size bed a little soft but not bad for Mexican standards. Since we were only staying for 1 night the size of the room was not an issue. The pool and the jacuzzi are small but we did not use either. The hotel was quiet and very save. I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming colonial boutique hotel is located in the heart of Ensenada. You can walk to more than 20 restaurants and coffee shops along the bazaar like streets lined with art treasures, each one more unique than the next.The intimate and friendly atmosphere will allow you to feel like this is your home away from home. The staff will point you in the right direction for whatever you are seeking.Come and experience our warm & friendly hospitality!Our staff will help make your visit to Ensenada a stay to remember filled with a variety of activities such as wine tours, whale and fishing trips, restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Posada El Rey Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn - Posada El Rey Sol Hotel Ensenada
- Americas Best Value Inn Ensenada