We have driven the Baja several times, it's been hit and miss when it comes to getting a nice hotel or motel that allows pets. This hotel was great, the staff was friendly and helpful, the room was nice and clean, bed very comfortable and their French restaurant was to die for! Excellent food and service and very reasonably priced. It's an older hotel and could use some updating but it is well maintained and very clean. All in all we were extremely pleased!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming colonial boutique hotel is located in the heart of Ensenada. You can walk to more than 20 restaurants and coffee shops along the bazaar like streets lined with art treasures, each one more unique than the next.The intimate and friendly atmosphere will allow you to feel like this is your home away from home. The staff will point you in the right direction for whatever you are seeking.Come and experience our warm & friendly hospitality!Our staff will help make your visit to Ensenada a stay to remember filled with a variety of activities such as wine tours, whale and fishing trips, restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Posada El Rey Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn - Posada El Rey Sol Hotel Ensenada
- Americas Best Value Inn Ensenada