This hotel was booked on reviews alone. I was so pleased with the room!! Big flat screen TV. Only problem is get only 2 English channels. The beds were nice and firm, great for a bad backs. I slept very comfortable! The shower had a jacuzzi tube which was perfect. I would have liked the hotel jacuzzi outdoors but it was very cloudy and seemed dirty. The pool was small not much of a view of anything. Very inclosed. But clean and warm. The staff was helpful and polite the min we arrived. The fast pass thru the border was very helpful! Saved us 2hrs of having to wait. The free breakfast was excellent! The restaurant was beautiful! The weather was perfect for the patio area. Hotel location couldn't of been better. Walk to bars and shops! The hotel has a small parking area for your car small but seems secure! I would definitly return to this hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming colonial boutique hotel is located in the heart of Ensenada. You can walk to more than 20 restaurants and coffee shops along the bazaar like streets lined with art treasures, each one more unique than the next.The intimate and friendly atmosphere will allow you to feel like this is your home away from home. The staff will point you in the right direction for whatever you are seeking.Come and experience our warm & friendly hospitality!Our staff will help make your visit to Ensenada a stay to remember filled with a variety of activities such as wine tours, whale and fishing trips, restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Posada El Rey Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn - Posada El Rey Sol Hotel Ensenada
- Americas Best Value Inn Ensenada