This place was amazing my family and I stayed for 3 nights and enjoyed every minute of it. Nico is an amazing hewwelcomed us we we arrived and help with it luggage make sure we had breakfast every morning. Keep in mind we had 5 children with us.
The style of this hotel was vintage look and we loved it. Spacious rooms
LOVE THIS PLACE THANK YOU FOR amazing experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has 52 Mediterranean style rooms offering a view either to the bay or to the pool from their private balcony. The decor of each bedroom is different and inspired by the rich Mexican culture. At the Best Western El Cid Hotel, you can enjoy the closeness, a few blocks, to the Riviera Cultural Center of the Pacific, the State Center for the Arts, the famous wagon "La Guerrerense", La Villa Mexicana plaza, the promenade and the civic plaza where cultural, gastronomic and musical events frequently take place. You can also explore the city by taxi, hired directly through our concierge. Near the hotel you can also hire: calandrias (horse carts), ATVs and bicycles to explore the city or move to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western El Cid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western El Cid Hotel Ensenada
- Best Western Hotel Ensenada
- Best Western Ensenada
- Ensenada Best Western