We got there not knowing what it was going to be like, after reading so many review we were afraid where to go. We decided to stay here and it turned out to be a great place to stay, it was quiet, and comfortable. We stayed in room #517 San Jeronimo. The staff was nice and helpful. We got a flat tire and one of the maintance person took the tire to get it fixed. The room was cleaned while our stay there and they did a great job!! The food at the restaurant was so good, so good that we had breakfast there two days in a row and dinner, the food was so fresh and servers really nice....
After we checked out, we wanted to do some shopping and we were able to leave our car there until we were ready to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has 52 Mediterranean style rooms offering a view either to the bay or to the pool from their private balcony. The decor of each bedroom is different and inspired by the rich Mexican culture. At the Best Western El Cid Hotel, you can enjoy the closeness, a few blocks, to the Riviera Cultural Center of the Pacific, the State Center for the Arts, the famous wagon "La Guerrerense", La Villa Mexicana plaza, the promenade and the civic plaza where cultural, gastronomic and musical events frequently take place. You can also explore the city by taxi, hired directly through our concierge. Near the hotel you can also hire: calandrias (horse carts), ATVs and bicycles to explore the city or move to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western El Cid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western El Cid Hotel Ensenada
- Best Western Hotel Ensenada
- Best Western Ensenada
- Ensenada Best Western