“I highly recommend this hotel and would go back in a heartbeat!”

Estero Beach Hotel & Resort
Ranked #2 of 37 Hotels in Ensenada
A TripAdvisor Member
“I highly recommend this hotel and would go back in a heartbeat!”
Reviewed 16 May 2006

My wife and I stayed at the Estero Beach Hotel in April 2006 for three nights. The package offered to us was reasonably priced and we enjoyed the hotel immensely. The location is ideal because it rests on a beautiful stretch of sandy beach, but not far removed from the downtown hustle and bustle of Ensenada, which is easily accessible by car or taxi. The front desk staff was very professional and spoke very good English. The room we had had a balcony that looked out over the ocean, the pool was very nice and clean, I really enjoyed the bar in the pool, (that was very convenient!). The pool area was very well maintained and the service was fast and friendly. The hotel restaurant has excellent service as well as food and affordable prices. The breakfast buffet is the best I ever had! I highly recommend this hotel and would go back in a heartbeat.

48 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
St. Croix
Reviewed 2 May 2006

My boyfriend took me to Estero Beach for my birthday on recommendation from a friend.
when we arived, the place was swamped with USC Spring Breakers - and Entire fraternity and their girlfriends. Once they left, things were much more relaxing and quiet.
My only complaint about this place is that is is so far removed from everything else - it's really on the southern outskirt of Ensenada. The food is not that great - so for a good sit-down meal you have to drive a few miles into town. For good "street" food - its just outside the gates.

5 Thank SherainLB
Reviewed 19 April 2006

Being my first time in Mexico, I think I will be going back numerous times in the near future because of my experience at the Estero Beach resort. This place is incredible, standing right on the water. It is a paradise that is virtually indescribible. The hospitality was outstanding, and I could not have asked for better service. The pool is somewhat surreal with a swim up bar and two spas. Estero Beach Resort will definately see business from me in the future and I highly reccommend it for group trips or relaxation with a spouse.

17 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 17 April 2006

Our experience at the Estero Beach Hotel was absolutely incredible. Our accomodations were exceptional, and the service by the staff unmatched compared to every other hotel/resort that I've stayed at in Mexico. After meeting the owner, I'm confident that I will return to Estero Beach soon!

14 Thank mpdirecto
Reviewed 17 April 2006

Not only was the hotel great, but the service was even better. There was absolutely nothing wrong with my stay. It was perfect!

12 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 April 2006

The hotel was absolutely perfect. The staff were very accomadating and helpful. Perfect view of the ocean and fun pool atmosphere. Can not wait to go back.

12 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 April 2006

Teh hotel staff was wonderful. There are lots of people working at all times and providing great service even though the hotel was sold out.

The pool is a blast and features two hot tubs and a swim up bar (my personal favorite.)

The food was great especially the Sunday brunch.

14 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travellers also viewed these Ensenada hotels
Hotel Coral & Marina
#10 of 37 in Ensenada
Quintas Papagayo
Quintas Papagayo
#5 of 37 in Ensenada

Been to Estero Beach Hotel & Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Estero Beach Hotel & Resort

Property: Estero Beach Hotel & Resort
Address: Estero Beach, Ensenada 22800, Mexico
Region: Mexico > Baja California > Baja California Norte > Ensenada Municipality > Ensenada
Bar / Lounge Beach Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Top resorts Hotel in Ensenada
#1 On the Beach Hotel in Ensenada
#2 Spa Hotel in Ensenada
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Estero Beach Hotel & Resort 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Estero Beach Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Estero Beach Hotel Ensenada