“Tacos al pastor!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Manteca, California
“Tacos al pastor!”
Reviewed 16 November 2012 via mobile

I was looking for a taquieria with the spinning Mexican style rotisserie you can see it from the street its BBQ pork and so very good I ordered two tacos I was given a plate of chopped onions cilantro lemons and 4 bowls of salsa to chose from. Tacos were so good I ordered three more! I was stuffed and happy great tacos for sure.

Oceanside, California
“Best pork taco I have ever had!!!!”
Reviewed 29 July 2012 via mobile

This is hands down the best place for al pastor aka pork tacos. Martin the owner seems to be their almost always working hard. The cost is $1.35 for any taco and $4 for a burrito. beers are $2.30, So you can get 2 tacos and a beer for $5. They have anything you want to put on your burrito including guacamole for no extra charge. This is my must go to restaurant everytime I am in Ensenada. We have met many nice people there mostly from Cali. It is located right next to hussongs cantina.

Torrance, Calif.
“Ricos tacos.”
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Cold cheap cervesa, and very good tacos. This place has been here since Hussong's Cantina, and that is a very long time. the alpastor tacos are my favorite, the meat is so tender and juicy or maybe becase I put that mouthwatering spicy salsa on the tacos that make it taste so good. Also try the classic Ensenada fish taco, like with all the other tacos here you put on all the extras you want, nice choices of salsas. Carne asada quesadilla is not bad either, ask for la salsa mas picosa, and it will chase all that booze you have in your system away.

• Visited June 2012
Ely, Vermont, United States
“AWESOME”
Reviewed 26 May 2012

This place was great!!!! awesome food!!! awesome prices!!! and there are always people coming trying to sell you stuff and mariachies if your into them.

• Visited May 2012
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great food, close to the action”
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I have been to this place many times. I enjoy the food and the atmosphere. It's right next door to Hussongs, so watching the people come and go can be fun, too. Beers are cheap and tacos are cheap and you can get them quickly.

Service here is the most friendly I've experienced, but that might just be because my spanish isn't very good. Also, I don't go often enough that they would recognize me. It doesn't matter because they are accurate and timely and that's what counts most in service.

I've had the chicken, beef, fish, and al pastor tacos and it's all great. I never miss a chance to eat here when I'm in Ensenada. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited September 2011