“Bajamar Lost it's Luster”
Review of Villas De Bajamar

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ensenada
Villas De Bajamar
A TripAdvisor Member
“Bajamar Lost it's Luster”
Reviewed 24 July 2005

I have stayed at the Villas in Bajamar since 1992. I love the location since it is close to Puerto Nuevo and Ensenada. The staff is very courteous and security is good. You can rent various villas from 1-4 bedrooms.

However, each year it seems to get worse. The grounds used to be well kept and green. Now only the golf course is kept up. The pools weren't even heated. If you are 20 something and don't have high expectations, it'll serve your purpose. However, if you have a family or slightly higher standards, don't waste your time. Look elsewhere. I'm really sorry to say this because I had great memories there, but now I'll be looking elsewhere.

• Stayed June 2005
8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Families
Couples
Solo
Business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 September 2003

Our family (9 people) rented both of the "penthouses" at a cost of $3500 for 5 nights. Although they were well decorated, we battled ants for all 5 days. We could not cook in the kitchens and had to continually clean up both live and dead ants. There was NO ONE there to help us...the cleaning ladies told us that they can't control them and there was no manager on duty to take charge. The reservation agent who booked the week for us did not return the calls. Since our return, I've been in contact with the reservation agent on two different occasions, who told me that I would need to speak to the owner of the 2 penthouses. They have never bothered to return my calls. In short, overpriced. I could have dug up an ant hill in my own backyard.

21 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travellers are raving about these Ensenada hotels