“Amazing place”

ophelia's
Ranked #17 of 332 Restaurants in Ensenada
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Super Modern Twist To Mexican And Asian Food, Superbly Created.
San Diego, California
“Amazing place”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I would be willing to drive from north county San Diego all the way down to Ensenada just to eat at this place. Everything was delicious. I tried a couple appetizers and two different entries, and everything was amazing. Great atmosphere. Private parking lot with security. definitely in the top 10 places I have ever eaten at.

• Visited September 2013

San Diego, California
“Don't judge this restaurant by its lack of curb appeal!”
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

Inside is nicely decorated, clean, great food, menu and service. We sat outside in the back. Very nice atmosphere. We will be back! We tried lasagne and seared tuna. Both were fantastic.

• Visited August 2013
Mexico
“My favorite Restaurant in Ensenada and I am a local”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

you can't go wrong with Ophelia's, every single menu item is delicious and special. The ambiance is very nice and the food is amazing. Try the tuna tostadas, tuna tartare and the brownie... delicious!

• Visited July 2013
Ensenada, Mexico
“you dont gotta go”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

The biggest disappointments I have ever had. Start to finish. Supposedly an upper end establishment, but it's a no go for me.
The house wine was the worst of any of the wines we tried by the glass, and the pour was pathetic, barely splashed around in the glass. We had a scallop appetizer and there was barely a trace of scallops, it was mostly celery, and carrots and maybe zucchini.
After agonizing over drinks, appetizers, salad and pizza I wanted to voice my complaints to the owner. She approached our table and in a very nice way I mentioned my grievances specifically and in detail. She promptly said "sorry you didn't like it " and scurried away.
The best thing about Ophelia's is a dish of mints on a table as you are exiting the restaurant.
Overrated and over priced!!!

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank 513travelbugg513
Mexicali
“ALWAYS GREAT”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Ophelias is one of the best restaurants in Ensenada, year after year it keeps its great cusine, the seafood is always fresh, their house wine is very very good.
Ypu just cant miss their aguachiles, ahi tostadas and Portobello tacos, their pizza is one of the best in Ensenada. Their house red wine is very very good and not expensive.

Visited June 2013