“Best coffee in the city”
Review of Cafe Torino

Cafe Torino
Ranked #66 of 332 Restaurants in Ensenada
Price range: US$2 - US$10
San Diego, California
“Best coffee in the city”
Reviewed 23 February 2013

I'm a coffee snob, and my coffee has to be strong and flavorful or else it's the same swill that they sell in McDonalds. What I love about this little Italian coffee shop is that it serves the tastiest coffee in Ensenada, hands down. It's strong, tasty, and has every bit of flavor that I look for in a cup of Joe.
The Italian sandwiches -- focaccia -- are delicious, and I especially love the dessert from Argentina -- the alfajores. Like little sandwiches made with cookies, Nutella, and other tasty sweet stuff, I'm addicted and order them every time I find myself hungry for something delicious with my coffee!

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank AndyPeloquin

Ensenada
“A Lovely Surprise!”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Cafe Torino is kind of nondescript from the outside, but when you walk inside you instantly get a warm, fuzzy feeling. Serving deliciously rich true Italian Coffees, amazing home style Italian food and luscious desserts even for the most discriminating palates (and I don't give those accolade lightly as I am a bit of a snob when it comes to my food). Isaac the owner, is a young, hip, down-to-earth guy that cooks for you, serves you and can talk to you pretty much about anything. There are magazines and chess games and WiFi Internet for your convenience.
Cafe Torino is a true find!!!

• Visited January 2013