“Great instructor!”
Review of Ensenada Surf School - CLOSED

Ensenada Surf School
Reviewed 19 April 2014

As a beginner, classes are great and they really help you to improve your posture, balance on the board and also learning how to get to know the ocean and its movement. Jaime is a really great instructor, it just takes him a little moment to observe you and to know exactly what you are doing wrong and how to correct it, besides he is always watching you and you feel safe. He really knows what you need to get better and classes like those motivates you to keep going! :))

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Ensenada surf school is doing a great job in promoting the surf in my community, the teacher is a person trained in high level in the sport, I think this is a great opportunity for people who want to learn and understand the surf in all levels. I recommend it. ;)!!!!!!

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Jaime Noia has been coaching kids and adults in Ensenada for many years. He is great and has tons of experience, from beginners level to advanced, he does it all. Thanks to Jaime surfing school Ensenada youth surfing has been growing in the last few years. He does contest training as well, and motivates all the kids to do well and become better surfers and better humans as well. We are all stoked to have Jaime as a surf coach and instructor in our community. Yeah Jaime!

Alfredo Ramirez
www.uaposurf.com

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I've known Jaime for many years. He taught me almost everything I know about surfing! I've surfed with him for many years. Not only does he kill it surfing, he's a very helpful, patient coach that is stoked to see kids of all ages getting in the water and learning how to surf!

If you're going down to Baja Cali for a vacation, I say stop in Ensenada and take some lessons with an awesome surf school and an amazing coach!