“Swiss with a Mexican twist”
Review of Restaurant La Pazta - CLOSED

Restaurant La Pazta
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Dining options: Reservations
Description: La Pazta changed. We are now Restaurant Zoe. Please check the new name on Tripadvisor. Thank youRestaurant Zoe offers international cuisine with original recipes from differentparts of the world, specially from Europe, the Mediterranean and parts of Asia. Restaurant Zoe is born out of a development over 20 years starting with a restaurant offering exclusively fresh pasta, Restaurant La Pazta to a restaurantwhich satisfies the desire to offer and share dishes and flavors from around the world.Our dishes are prepared with the freshest ingredients possible.We use free range chicken, fresh fish from the local market, lettuce and herbsfrom Pescadero and Cabo.
Reviewed 16 March 2013

I have been eating here for nearly 11 years and whether it's lunch or dinner, it never disappoints. The owners are wonderful and the food is really good....from sandwiches to pasta....It's small and intimate and has a very loyal following. Everybody I know goes to La Pazta and loves it.

Reviewed 5 March 2013

We have gone there for the last 14 years. Food is consistently excellent. My favorite meal is the Beef Fondue which is tender with the best sauces I have ever had. The salads are excellent and the bar outstanding.

Reviewed 26 December 2012

I've been eating here when in La Paz since the '90's. always great pasta and seafood. Nice quiet little place right off the malecon.

Reviewed 10 December 2012

Back again and not disappointed! This food is prepared, only with you in mind, and artisticly arranged. I go often , but I'm stuck on the ensalada de casa, I have it everytime I go there. Have had other dishes and they're great but the salad is to die for...my favorite, it's big enough for a meal, they bring margurita's in the tiniest glasses.

Reviewed 17 November 2012

Even after several visits, the food is consistently excellent. He loves the enormous dinner salad with curried chicken, I love the gnocci verdi. Have had to try a few different dishes (can I live on gnocci alone?) - everything is great. You get the feeling the pasta dough gets rolled out when you place your order. Salad greens are fresh and crisp. Norbert, the Swiss owner, knows his way around the kitchen. He is also a charming host. The prices are great value for the incredible quality. We eat around in LaPaz and there are a lot of good places, but keep coming back to Lapazta because it is excellent. The banana split desert we share is heavenly. Indoor and outdoor seating. Ourdoor romantic.