“FUNKY Tecelote”

Restaurante Bar El Tecolote
Ranked #107 of 349 Restaurants in La Paz
Price range: US$6 - US$199
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: The best beach in peace.In the beach club has everything, food, drinks, tours, watercraft rentals, kayaking, banana etc, I recommend the tour to the island holy spirit.
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Pretty modest place on this great beach that more than makes up for its meager decor with VERY friendly service and hospitality and good food. Fun place to go and meet other travelers and pick up spme tips on what they have learned and enjoyed in the area

Reviewed 14 July 2013

The Azul bar at Tecolote is a simple, beautiful bar on the beach at Tecolote.
The margaritas are fantastic, the locals fun, the food good, the views.....priceless!!!!

Reviewed 21 March 2013

Very laid back beach side bar. Great ceviche and margarita's. Sitting there watching the waves come in while sitting in the sun or under their umbrellas is a great way to spend the afternoon. There's skido or kayak rentals near by too.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

El Tecolate is a place I take as many visitors to as possible. I love this place....it is truly a beach restaurant on the sand that serves the greatest drinks and the best red snapper (Huachanango) I've ever had. I crave it when I haven't had it in a while. I love watching the kids play on the beach, families enjoying themselves, and the shell collecting is pretty amazing. I will never forget the time I saw one of the circus families who come through town on the beach with their baby tigers!
Love this place!

1  Thank MilkmaidTS
Reviewed 3 October 2012

the beer is cheap they will cook up your catch for you and the food is great. I went on a Wednesday we had the place to ourselves we stayed much longer then expected the food is good and the beer is more reasonable than most. It is off the map a little but a nice drive and tranquill

1  Thank Donna R