“Fresh and Tasty”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The seafood was very fresh and portions were enormous. I am not a big seafood fan, but this was so good even I enjoyed it.

1  Thank Nat M

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Ate with a group of 6 for dinner. Service was poor. My daughter had garlic prawns which were truly delicious I ordered house special of sea bass stuffed with prawns and vegetables..whole dish was very bland and prawns tasteless and frozen. 2/10.
Othersin group gave 8/10 for Steak and 7/10 for grilled fish .
My coffee never arrived and daughters speciality tea was undrinkable and should have been strained.
Maybe was unlucky as quite popular with locals.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

This is a popular place across the street from the Malecon. We had grilled sea bass and great margaritas. It has a really appealing ambiance with friendly wait staff. Yummy!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

This place is so good, a definite must in La Paz. It's so nice to sit outside under the tree lanterns. I had the shrimp ranchero and my boyfriend had the fish prepared a certain way, sorry I can't remember the name. He said it was one of the best he's ever had in his life (and he is not easily impressed by food). My shrimp was so fresh and delicious. The plates are huge! I could've easily split mine with someone. And the prices are reasonable. I also had a michelada beer (I had pacifio with lime and salt in it, yum!) We loved this place and would definitely go back in a heartbeat!!

Reviewed 1 February 2014

The variety and excellency of the tacos in this place is unbeatable! Please come to La Paz and enjoy this place.