“By Far the Best in La Paz”
Review of TrocaderO

TrocaderO
Ranked #61 of 349 Restaurants in La Paz
Price range: US$4 - US$400
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Good food, good wine, good time!
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Great restaurant here in La Paz, good for everyone whether your eating alone at the bar with a great burger and a beer, with friends for a get together with great cuisine and a bottle of wine or if its to impress a special woman on a romantic evening.

Good friendly service, in a comfortable place.

I like it lots and definitely will be returning.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

The best appetizers ever. The duck taco's and scallop ceviche are my fav. I always go for a nice bottle of wine too, great selection. Romantic atmosphere and with friendly fast service. I'm actually getting hungry thinking about the taco's.

1  Thank ChampagneHippie
Reviewed 10 May 2013

Marie, jefa de cocina de Restaurante Trocadero, can prepare original sauces that will make you believe you are in Paris. Her salmon with tangerine sauce is bliss on a plate. For appetizers, try her variation of Coquilles Saint Jacques, served in four portions on separate ceramic spoons. And crêpes for dessert. Best of all, a world-class jazz band plays once a month to a full house. Worth the price.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

Went on my own to have dinner. The waitress was a very sweet short haired blonde woman looked european. Ordered a burger and a dark beer from the tap. The beer could have been colder, the burger was very good, I had the "Trocadero Burger", very juicy. The ambiance and music is great. Only thing I disliked was that the men behind the bar did not help this waitress with the tables, but would make little suggestions to her to "improve" her way of doing things. Other than that, I have no problems with the place. As a matter of fact I will return tomorrow.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

My boyfriend and I had a wonderful dinner experience at TrocaderO! The food was wonderful and the minute we walked into the front door we felt like we were somewhere else. Loved it from the get - go. Even the bathrooms had a beautiful touch! The wine list was extensive and we had a lovely time!

1  Thank 123happytraveler1