“Breakfast Crepes and French Fries!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lumiere Crepas & Bar - CLOSED

Lumiere Crepas & Bar
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: French
Description: Enjoy of our authentic French ambiance! where we have a delicious variety of Crepes and delightful Wines, as well as cocktails and beer. We have inside and outside seating at an ideal terrace with a great view. you can enjoy our crepes at any time, we have them for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and of course the sweetest option for desserts. We are open from 8 am to midnight during the week, and till 1 am on the weekends. Come and Experience the taste of France! Oooh La La!
Galiano Island, Canada
“Breakfast Crepes and French Fries!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2013

Had breakfast here, out on the patio, crepes for breakfast were really tasty, ordered cafe latte"s..the server left the cafe and came back minutes later with our coffee's tucked under her arm, they were not hot..me thinks they ran over to Fritz's for the coffee's. It was ok , overall.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Will F

La Paz
“Nice location near the Malecon”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2012

really did not like the crepe I had to me it was average, service ok it was not bad just not great, average fits the bill, nice location however, and nice for a quick bite to eat. I think I wanted a crepe and espresso, they had the crepe but no espresso, it was too long aga to remember, but I have not gone back.

Vancouver, Canada
“Awesome Place!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2011

Such a fun place!!
Great food, culture, people!! I go there all the time when I am in La Paz. Highly Highly recommend it!

Visited August 2011