“Great breakfast”

Ranked #14 of 321 Restaurants in La Paz
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We had a great breakfast 2 days in a row. I had quesadilla with a green salad and black beans. All was very tasty. The quesadilla had white cheese, mushrooms and peppers. The next day I had a bowl of delicious fresh fruit with homemade yogurt and granola. It was not surgery which is exactly the way I wanted it. My husband had a bagel with lox and green olive cream cheese one day and the quesadilla the next. The juice was fresh squeezed and the coffee was bold and smooth. The owner, Patty is very hands on and really sweet. This is one of our new favorites.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

After bumbling around La Paz unsuccessfully looking for a place to have breakfast we were grumpy and starved. We wandered through the Tuesday farmers market and spoke to an expat selling his homemade quiche and yoghurt. He recommended the bagel shop around the corner. We went there almost every morning after that for the rest of our stay. We were made to feel very welcome & taken care of well! Coffee was local and exceptionally good,we got a pound to go! Everything we tried on the menu was delicious & fresh,all made right there or local I believe..
Fabrice,Patty & their 2 daughters were very sweet & helpful with suggesting places to visit & stuff to do in and around la paz. We would love to revisit their shop & hang out with them again. Definitely visit the bird & rock park around the corner too,very sweet small park with an great vibe...

Reviewed 1 June 2014

This place is great. The bagel with bluefish and chipotle cream cheese was really good. The tea and coffee were the best we had in Baja.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

The coffee is pronounced excellent by my partner. I had english style tea (black tea, brewed strong) which was pretty good. Bagels, lox and chipotle cream cheese was a great breakfast. He liked his bacon and egg bagel. Tables outside in the breeze on a quiet street. There is a "terrible" review of this place that the owner objected to. I tend to believe the owner.the service is casual and the prices are reasonable. The complaints that a server spoke poor english is outrageous. This is Mexico. People speak Spanish here. I am always amazed at how kindly and politely people try to speak English to help out us gringos.

We like the Bagel shop and will come back

Reviewed 4 April 2014

OK, take it from me these are just about the best bagels you will find in the Baja, One or two days later they just keep on getting better. Not a bread item but a real bagel and for an extra treat add some home made lox, that's right, not the Costco stuff but real home made nova lox. The owners are proud of their accomplishments and it is well deserved. Me? I look at every kitchen of every restaurant I eat in. I say this place is almost kosher in the organization and cleanliness, next time I will teach them a little Mexican Yiddish to go with the cream cheese.