“Delicious and fresh sushi.”
Review of Odayaka Sushi Bar

Odayaka Sushi Bar
Ranked #38 of 350 Restaurants in La Paz
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Very fresh fish with creative rolls. Okay atmosphere and wait staff somewhat forgetful. Overall, great quality for reasonable price (~$12 USD/roll).

Reviewed 17 July 2013

Wonderful location at the Costa Baja Marina beautiful view of the Marina. Wonderful Service & some of the best Sushi I've ever had. The nigiri sushi was fantastic, as well as the hand rolls with fresh clean fish.

1  Thank Debbie J
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Enjoyable little place on the marina with a view of the summer sunset. Reasonably priced. Sashimi was fresh. Some sashimi chefs are more artistic than others, and that would be the only reason I wouldn't rate this as 5 "stars".

Reviewed 11 June 2013

My family and I were treated so well for our wedding party of 30+ guests. Service was impeccable and the food was outstanding. Five star service through out. Highly recommend.

1  Thank JASONTORRES
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Very good sushi, very good value and an excellent location in Costa Baja. My wife and I had lunch here while we were visiting the marina on our boat. It was a very surprise to have good sushi here in La Paz. We will be back, hope you enjoy your visit as much as we did.

2  Thank CaptainKenny