“Look carefully for it”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Nova Scotia, Canada
“Look carefully for it”
Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

On the advice of TripAdvisor reviews, my husband and I went looking for Zen Juice Bar. It is so small that we nearly went right by it. I had Jugo 12 and it was delicious!! I really liked the hot cakes (pancakes) too. Friendly service altho my lack of Spanish didn't allow for any great conversation. Would definitely recommend for breakfast!!

San Diego, California
“Fresh and healthy ! ”
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Great little spot, so happy to find this.
Fresh juices, great coffee, awesome food presentation and love the atmosphere. Relaxing , cool vibe.

Calgary, Canada
“Inspirational”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Loved the food and the juices. Loved the people more. We met Claudia on the street in a hungry state and she recommended Zen (her restaurant) as well as another close by. Thought that was cool. Her husband John dropped by to say hi as well and we ended up in an hour long conversation. John runs his coaching business from La Paz and regularly shares experiences with people sitting at Zen.

Visited January 2014
London
“Perfect for lunch”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We had lunch here twice and absolutely loved it. Great little place with a good vibe. Fresh juices are delicious, and traditional Mexican food is great.

• Visited October 2013
La Conner, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved the food and the atmosphere”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I really enjoyed starting the day here during my short visit to La Paz.. The staff is quick and friendly. The menu was simple, the portions were decent and the food was great for a reasonable price. Best of all is the owner Claudia's friendly conversation and inviting nature made me feel as if I was part of the family.

• Visited July 2013