All reviews magnificent view of the bay condo style hotel big balcony humming birds well stocked kitchen ocean front comfortable beds stay in la paz secure parking linda cortez electricity tres bcs plants diving
Reviewed 9 February 2018

My father and I spent five nights at this hotel and could not have been more pleased. Amazing views, great breakfasts, and a chance to meet and get to know the wonderful owners and staff. I have a special place in my heart for Las Gaviotas! I highly recommend it to all!

Room Tip: Top floor has the vest views
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Great view and beautiful 2 beds apartment, spacious, with comfortable beds, kitchen and living room. Very safe environment.The location is great, near restaurants and great for a morning walks. The hotel staff were so friendly, Erica always greeted us in the morning with a smile and ready to prepare our eggs the way we wanted. Awesome breakfast!! Linda, the owner was beyond pleasant. She made sure we had everything to make our stay in La Paz enjoyable. This was my first time in La Paz and I can't wait to come back! I highly recommend Las Gaivotas!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank nedosreis
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Las Gaviotas was an excellent hotel choice for our stay in La Paz! It’s located near the Malecón, restaurants, and shops, and when our friends wanted to join us, there was plenty of room in the two bedroom, two bath suite. The four of us had a fun time! The owners couldn’t be more accommodating and helpful with directions and suggestions for things to do. The sunsets from the balcony were spectacular as were the full moon rising over the hills. We are already planning our trip next year!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2017

You cannot get a better location in La Paz! And what a view! Full two bed/two bath apartments, but managed very well as a hotel. Within a short (5 min) walk to some of the best dining in La Paz (Nim, Sartis, Tres Virgines, DoceCuarenta). Secure parking and comfortable beds! Will definitely return. A couple concerns- while the parking is very secure, ingress and egress can be a challenge. Also we were a little disappointed to see that the pool was a little murky. But did I mention great view, location and bed!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Linda (the owner) made our stay so enjoyable. We were originally in one of her side residences across the street from Las Gaviotas, but after some electricity troubles, she upgraded us to a beautiful 2br apartment that faced the Sea of Cortez in the main hotel. The apartment came with cooking utensils, a nice big fridge, comfortable beds, and a big balcony from which we could view the sunset.

Breakfast on the roof was great, and Linda was beyond accommodating...we had early morning diving trips, and when breakfast started a little late one morning, she offered to drive us to the dive shop so that we would have time to eat.

Highly recommend staying at this awesome resort!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends