“Just go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bruno`s Trattoria - CLOSED

Bruno`s Trattoria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Seating
Description: This is a great new restaurant in Loreto. They make their own fire roasted pizzas, and fresh home style lasagna. They also bake their own bread, and fabulous ceasar salad with anchovies! Very impressing!
Roslyn, Washington
“Just go!”
Reviewed 1 May 2012

You want a night out that is affordable, great food, great service and fun atmosphere, just skip all of the other plans and go here. They've got XM radio playing in the background, it's clean and comfortable. Daniel is FANTASTIC. The pizza is excellent, the salad was the freshest, best I've had in my many years of coming here. I wanted some wine with my italian. It was a lovely red in a chilled stemless glass which in Mexico you appreciate. I was thrilled. On a personal note, I am GF so I was rolling with my own crusts and they kindly whipped me up a Flamenco with pepperoni that compared to that which was being consumed by my hubby and our friends. Bruno's is a great affordable night out - now stop reading and just go there!

• Visited April 2012

Soquel, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and host!”
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Our group was staying at La Damiana Inn next door. Daniel put together a feast for our group. The food and wine were of high quality and prepared very nicely. Daniel was a great host. We had a wonderful time.

Visited April 2012
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“It was ok for dinner but just that”
Reviewed 2 November 2011

The one of the owners attendeuser and my girlfriend, he is a great host very nice talking guy but unfortunately we wanted to have a lasagna and a farfalle fellini and they did no have it so we ended up having the pasta wich was just overall ...

Milan, Italy
“Great alternative to mexican food”
Reviewed 13 September 2011

We were 4 adults and 2 children, and after a couple of weeks without pizza, when we saw Bruno's we could not resist... This is a tiny nice restaurant, with a few tables on the terrace. Pizza was very good, with excellent ingredients and toppings, well done in the oven, Italian style. Ok, it's not the "real" pizza you can eat in Italy, but this was unbelievably good, easily in the top 3 pizzas I had out of Italy. And this is quite an accomplishment! ;) The owner is very kind and attentive, overall a very good and funny dinner!

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank beppinator
Galiano Island, Canada
“delightful place with excellent food”
Reviewed 23 August 2011

Pizza is not my favourite food, but Bruno's (named after the owner's adorable little boy) serves pizza that made me a fan -thin crispy crust ropped with a generous variety of both classic and interesting toppings. The giant salad is a must. We sat outside most times we ate here, but one memorable night, the town had been plagued by dust storms kicked up by bitterly cold winds. More and more poeple packed into the tiny restaurant, eager for the warmth given off by the pizza over and soon it was a party! Strangers sharing tables and becoming friends, much laughter and the delicious food just kept coming. We enjoyed the food and the friendly owners. I recommend Bruno's to anyone looking for a casual and delicious meal. Cavo's, the wine bar next door is owned by the same people. Cavo's is a little more elegant and also highly recommended.

• Visited February 2011