“Shabby rooms, little to no parking 2 blocks from Beach”

Brisas del Mar Hotel
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Rosarito
usa
“Shabby rooms, little to no parking 2 blocks from Beach”
Reviewed 14 July 2007

We stayed here over Father's Day weekend. The property was on the dirty side. Especially the bathroom. Mold, ants, etc. The staff at the front desk were very slow. Pool was nice and clean with plenty of chairs. No parking on sat night. The restaurant was never opened to the public (baby shower and private dinner party).

• Liked — The pool
  • Disliked — The bathroom
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled with family
2 Thank travelsmor

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
LA
Reviewed 29 June 2007

I went to C-Fest in Rosarito this year and I had never been the one to find a place to stay, so naturally I was a bit nervous about choosing a hotel. I read reviews on 1/2 a dozen hotels and I decided to take my chances on Brisas Del Mar. I was so happy I decided to stay there! The prices were great! The rooms were clean and cozy. They also had a gated area to keep my car, which was important. The location was the best part. It is close to everything! The clubs are only 4 blocks away! There are taco stands everywhere....mmmmm. Altogether knowing I was staying at a centrally located hotel that was a great hotel, it made my trip that much better! I feel confident going back to Mexico without the boys! =0) If it's your first time going down to Rosarito, I would definitely suggest staying at Brisas Del Mar!!

• Liked — It's location
  • Disliked — The ants in my sink.
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank roxxygurrl16
Los Angeles
Reviewed 13 March 2007

I read a lot of reviews on Brisas Del Mar and was confident booking a room with them. I have stayed at many places in Mexico and honestly
this was my best expierience. People sometimes forget that Mexico hotel standards are not American standards. This hotel is like a nice Motel 6 or Days Inn. Clean, Friendly, Fast service for a fair price. There is a sushi bar downstairs that is actually VERY good and the drinks are great. I am going back to Rosarito this weekend and will stay there again. Its away from the clubs so you dont have to deal with all that noise, but still in walking distance. I recommend this place !!!

• Liked — Clean, friendly, safe
  • Stayed February 2007, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Pinkie_Pinx
Indio California
Reviewed 2 March 2007

Me and my family ALWAYS stay here. For the Price you receive great service and great parking. Staff is friendly and always make us feel like our business is appreciated. I highly recommend the hotel....The kids love it and so do we A+ Location.

• Liked — The friendly Service
  • Disliked — Rooms could be remodeled
  • Stayed March 2007
1 Thank Raiderpepe
Escondido, California
Reviewed 23 February 2007

We stayed at Brisas del Mar in August of 2006. We loved it there we got 2 rooms. One for the girls and other for the guys. We had hot/cold running water (not much water pressure) toilets worked perfectly! We had no problems checking in or out! The staff was very nice! It was also walking distance from the Clubs and Beach! This group was all teenagers and we did not get one complaint! I would recommend this Hotel to anybodY!

• Stayed August 2006, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank KiKi760
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 July 2006

The service was great...this hotel is a good place for students and young couples to stay... you could just walk to the beach and to the pier...I really recommend it to anybody that is going to party and have fun.. The hotel is also very clean and safe...

• Stayed March 2006
5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 April 2006

I've been going to Rosarito every April & September for the bike race for about 10 years now & I have to say this is the cleanest Hotel Ive stayed at so far. The rooms are very nice, clean and you can park right in front of your room. Its really close to everything, about 2 blocks from Macho Taco on the inland side of the street so Its nice & quiet at night. (unlike the Festival's all night trance music fest) The pool & jacuzzi were also very clean, the staff was very attentive (although that may have something to do with my cup size) ;>

• Stayed September 2005
10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosarito
Rosarito Beach Hotel
#10 of 16 in Rosarito
Las Olas Resort & Spa
Las Olas Resort & Spa
#7 of 16 in Rosarito

Been to Brisas del Mar Hotel? Share your experiences!