“Nice ,confortable,y Barato!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Rosarito
Los Pelicanos Hotel
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Rosarito
Whittier, California
“Nice ,confortable,y Barato!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We Found out about it because every time we go to Rosarito we eat at EL NIDO restaurant ,
and the waiter told us about it.Everybody in the Restaurant and Hotel are very Nice people,
its not a High end Hotel But it makes you feel Good! like if you are in a Ranch The food is good
the service and its away from the Party strip .We are planning to take my kids so we can spend
two nights and Also the Front Desk Those two nice Gentlemen do the best to get you what you need to enjoy your stay I really recommend it to friends and Family.

Room Tip: get the one in front of the Ocean!!!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Desert Hot Springs, California
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We loved out trip the staff were frienly and helpful with all our needs. Loved the view and location right on the beach. Rooms were very clean and loved the decor. We already booked our next stay for 4th of July weekend. Cant wait to come back.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Sara S
Monterey, California
Reviewed 23 May 2014

This is a small Oceanfront, Rustic Mexican Hotel. The Restaurant and Bar offer good service and good food. A lady is on display much of the time preparing fresh tortillas. The Waiters are attractive and efficient, often working together. The Pool and Jacuzzi were sparkling clean. There is a spa room by pool for massages. Open a gate from Pool and you're on the beach. Horses and Honda Quads are for rent cheaply. Limited parking is offered in garage, so there's an outside, well watched parking lot Americans should appreciate. Back to rustic.....old TV's, no A.C. (don't often need it) our room had old but expensive carpet. Balcony was great but no plants or chairs.?? The Help was good, had small fridge in room. Rooms with view around $80. Rooms interior no view around $35. Senior Louis was a gem for our group, he was so helpful and articulate.

Room Tip: One idea is to take ocean view room a couple of the cheaper weeknights, then ask to move to an inter...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank dhughd
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The hotel looked nice on the website, and was rated 4.8 out of 5.0 on tripadvisor. But the place turned out to be a dump. The room was dirty, and uncomfortable. I was traveling with a friend, when he went to use the sink, he stepped on an upturned bottle-cap. He looked down to find hair, and garbage, on the floor. No air conditioning, no wifi, television did not work. Room smelled musty, and mildewy. Very noisy.

Room Tip: Avoid the hotel, but restaurant is pretty good. I found the restaurant at Los Pelicanos to be goo...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Walter B
San Diego, California
Reviewed 26 January 2014

This is th first time that I have ever wrote a review IN MY LIFE, but I am so disappointed in my recent experience at the restaurant that I feel obligated to say something. Me and my family have been loyal customers for over 20 years and today I had the worst experience at Los Pelicanos that I felt had to say something. Even after I multiple complaints there was still no change in the service (Or lack there of) or attitude. ! I will never go back to this establishment again and I will tell everyone I know of the horrible service we received. Even after our complaints fell on deaf ears, the Mgr. still charged full price and then had the nerve to say "I hope that you next time you visit it will be better" Are you kidding!!!! I have never heard a worse excuse for an apology! I am a Spanish speaking American and my family wife and Mother in Law are from Rosarito Beach where I have called my home for the past 20 years and have been coming to Las Pelicanos about once or twice a month but from now on Ill take my business else ware.

Room Tip: On this occasion I was not a guest of the hotel just a guest of the restaurant
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Tom A
Santee, California
Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

This hotel is known for the food in the restaurant here but the menu consists mainly of tacos, enchiladas, burritos, burgers, and most of the unhealthy full of fat food. They do offer fish.
The furniture in the spacious room with beautiful view, was pretty worn and not one comfortable chair or table. No coffee machine, just bare minimum. Best feature the cleanliness and view and friendly reception clerk. His office is a joke! Just a cubby hole. The ground is very uneven and it is totally unsuitable for anyone disabled. The rooms on 2nd floor are best .2 flights of stairs, no elevator. The ground floor ones you have to go through dark parking lot!
All the lights in the room - there are 3 - had very low light. Walls in room made of cement blocks. I paid $75. Night which is fair price in Rosarito Beach. The room has a dirty carpet but at least it isn't freezing like the stone floors. Not much to see and do in Rosarita Beach. I went to the Beauty Salon which was the best way to spend the time and got my hair cut (she was pretty good) and a pedicure. Very friendly place near the Hotel.

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Great location, nice staff. The restaurant is the best thing of this whole place with the best service with heaters in the outside so you can enjoy the great view.
The rooms are a little dated, it seems that the rooms that are facing the ocean have carpet while the ones in the other side have tile, by the way the carpet is very old. It is a big room with beautiful views.
No heat in the rooms but warm water in the shower.
Walking distance to the Main Street.

Room Tip: The front bedrooms have an old carpet but the view is incredible.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosarito
Rosarito Inn
#12 of 16 in Rosarito
Brisas del Mar Hotel
Brisas del Mar Hotel
#10 of 16 in Rosarito

Been to Los Pelicanos Hotel? Share your experiences!