“A fun family place.”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 May 2014

There is a nice vibe to Splash. The setting is great. Worth a trip just to see the waves splash. We ordered the small Campechana (a Mexican seafood cocktail with oysters, octopus, shrimp, squid and fish with lime juice, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, avocado and cilantro.) It was great. We got the small but I'd recommend splitting the larger size. (Also, save the broth. It's a great chaser after garlic oil.) We also split the Seafood sampler which has shrimp, octopus, fish willet, and calamari sautéed with garlic and oil. We really enjoyed Splash and the live music was good too. Warning: this is a cash only establishment! No credit cards.

3  Thank LesfromSanDiego

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We've been to Splash on other occasions and love their location, but this time the food and service just didn't wow us. The waitress seemed disinterested and the food was not as good as we had had in the past.

I will say that their Margaritas had quite a kick, but the overall experience just average at best.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

First time in Mexico and found this great place to eat. Friendly, helpful staff, great drinks, nice music with a fun little dance floor, my fish dinner was excellent (moist, flavorful, delicious!) and my kids had fun with the grilled whole fish. Ate there twice and enjoyed everything both times. Watching the sun set and the tide come in while eating made it even more special. Prices are very reasonable, good wine and margaritas - I recommend!

1  Thank Carla B
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Great margaritas served by friendly bartenders. Excellent wine and beer selection too along w/a full bar. Music every night - small but fun dance floor can get rockin.' Super fresh and delicious fish tacos...I like them best with the grilled fish. I've never had anything there that wasn't good. Try the queso fundido, shrimp cocktail, and garlic octopus - all some of the best. The people really make this place. Servers and patrons alike are friendly and it just feels like home every time you go.

Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

I went here for lunch with my roommate. We sat outside next to the plexiglass wall that literally kept us from getting splashed. The waiter was very kind and helpful. The food was good as were the prices. My only complaint was that there were jalapeños on my burger which I had asked not to be included and the bacon was thin and cheap.