“And our saviour is....”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Talking about saving a date, with our horrible experience at the other restaurant (which did not honor our reservations made 1 MONTH IN ADVANCE and even confirmed), from which we easily looked up in our phone, well we called and reserved us a table. Our Feb. 14th date was somewhat saved and when we got there ahhh the atmosphere was romantic and the service was great. I am not sure about the steak I ate because I wanted meat, but my wife's fish was TO DIE FOR...Should have ordered fish....but now I know. Its small, but cozy, romantic and casual; I will be returning to have more dates with my wife....

2  Thank Ed R

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Enjoyed a table by the window for a romantic dinner. Waiter was very friendly and helpful. Menu is affordable and varied. Both the potato crusted fish and filet mignon were very good, and enjoyed the bottle of wine we ordered. Two main courses, one salad, one bottle of wine, and tip came to $50 USD. There was a note outside about discount for cash and we had to remind them to apply it. Definitely would return again.

Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

This place, has great service, great food, even a real Frenchman as the chef
Can't go wrong. One of the best in Rosarito beach

1  Thank Kurt P
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Our pleasant waiter was from Oregon! That was a nice surprise! We were there early---I think the room would be very cozy after dark with the candles and the music. The wines on the list are all by L.A. Cetto---clearly they must have "subsidized" the list. Even the umbrellas outside were emblazoned with the name "L,A. Cetto". However, there are some "secret" wines kept hidden behind the bar which are available.The food was good and we will return.

2  Thank CharlesCorreia
Reviewed 13 July 2013

The owner is french, of course, and had a restuarant in Mexico City before moving to Rosarito, where he's been for at least 10 years. So the food has a very continental flare but takes advantage of the local catch of the day and the very good wines of the region (there are 54 vineyards southeast of Rosarito in Valle de Guadalupe). So, when you're ready for the whole dining experience, this is the place to go.