“Very Good Food, Atmosphere and Service”

Betuccini's Pizzeria & Trattoria
Ranked #20 of 174 Restaurants in Rosarito
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Betuccini's Pizzeria & Trattoria you live the experience of Eating, Relaxing and Enyoing fine Pizza making on an authentic Neapolitan brick oven; Live Music Saturday Nights, Italian Cuisine and a variety of Wines from the Valley of Guadalupe.
Reviewed 13 December 2013

We were very pleased with this restaurant and had we stayed another week, I'm sure we would have gone back. We ordered pizza, chicken w. a lemon sauce and a pasta dish. The pasta dish was delicious. The chicken was very good as was the pizza. The service was very good. All in all, the three of us were very pleased.

Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

These pizzeria makes its pizzas in a brick oven with olive tree wood. I have my moral conversations about using olive tree wood, yet I can't deny how delightfully tasty the pizza that I had was. Must try!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Saturday evening, sat out on patio, was brought a basket of grilled bread and sauce....What a great start.....After 20 mins we still had not been given our menus nor asked would we like a beverage...Flagged down a waiter ( not ours) and he brought us the menus and located our waiter....Placed our order " 1 New York pizza, and we wanted a order of Fettachini Alfredo with Chicken" to bring home to our neighbor...Again we waited almost 40 mins for the pizza, which was very, very good. The waiter brought out the "To Go" order and dissapeared....We wanted our check....After another 10 mins he finally showed up left the check on the table.....We noticed that they had "NOT" charged us for the "To Go" order, so when the waiter finally showed back up we showed him the error. He left with the bill.....another 10 mins go by..I am really ticked at this point...He once again brings the check, my boyfriend gives him the money in US dollars, he leaves again to get change............Another 10-15 mins and we are not "Happy Campers"...He finally showed up with the wrong amount of pesos.....At this point we just wanted to go.......the food is great but I will never give this resturant a good rating...It would be different had we not had another experiance last year when we sat inside and was totally ignored by the waiters....We had to ask for drinks and menus as well......

1  Thank harleysue123
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I have been here about a dozen times and usually order a pizza and a salad. Pizza's are made in a fire-brick oven and have pretty thin crust. I love that they serve the beer very cold. Very tasty! Nice, clean restaurant.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Great place to take family and outside setting makes taking kids an enjoyable evening. The staff are out to please you and choices of wines and of course cold beer. Not pricey for what you get and pizza is very good not oily like at some pizza places. Great crust as dough made right there and they also give you bread and dipping sauces to enjoy before you meal. Big salads here also. Enjoy night out with friends or family without breaking the bank.

1  Thank bajafun777