“Muy contento”

Dining options: Reservations
Baja California, Mexico
“Muy contento”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Food and the service. It is very elegant. The chef is educated in one the finished schools in the USA.

Visited March 2014

Los Angeles, California
“Pass”
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Based on the great reviews we tried Casa Blanca last night. Don't waste your time or money. Another gallant effort that once again failed for the Rosarito Beach Hotel. To begin with, there was only one other table occupied at 7:00 on a Saturday night. Not a good sign. The place is behind the pool, with great views of the beach. It's entirely decorated in white, and looks quite up scale. Our waiter was very friendly and attentive (of course we we're his only table). We started with the hibiscus flautas which were very good. My wife had Baja shrimp, that she enjoyed. I ordered the ribeye based on the waiters recommendation. I ordered it medium, and it came out very well done. I have learned the hard way not to send food back in Mexico, so I kept my mouth shut and ate it. With wine, our check came to $95. This was not good value. Keep trying RBH!

Visited November 2013
Riverside, California
“Best restaurant in Rosarito”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

The food, presentation of dishes, decor and master chef's personal attention make this place on of the best I have been to around the world and I have been around the world a lot.

Visited November 2013
San Diego, California
“Excellent view and excellent food”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

The restaurant is in a hotel, but easily accessible. The food is outstanding, especially with the view of the ocean. It's nicer than most places I saw in Rosarito, but no need to dress up. I highly recommend it.

Visited September 2013
“Incredible”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

The hibiscus appetizer a must! I would of liked more of a selection of mexican beers. The chief was amazing. I had filet and lobster great price 1/3 of price in the states!
I recommend the sunset from there!

Visited August 2013