“CAN'T GET BETTER THAN THIS!”

El Gaucho Argentino
Ranked #10 of 156 Restaurants in Rosarito
Price range: US$2 - US$20
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a small restaurant with big flavor. We offer Argentinian platters such as Lomito (Succulent Filet Mignon Sandwich), Empanadas with many different fillings and our famous Parrillada Argentina (Argentine Barbecue) every saturday featuring several high cuality meats. We are only a block away from the beautiful Rosarito Beach, and only 45 minutes south of San Diego. Stop by and see what all the talk is about. Make a day trip out of it and enjoy the beautiful scenery in Rosarito.
Rosarito, Mexico
“CAN'T GET BETTER THAN THIS!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I moved here full-time from San Diego and live 3 blocks from El Gaucho. I was having difficulties speaking Spanish to my student I was tutoring and the owner asked if he could help. How nice was that. This sparked my relationship with he and his wife. They are beautiful, kind, helpful folks that are incredible cooks. Many of us local 'gringos' eat there several times a month. The restaurant served "authentic" Argentinian food and how do I know, my buddy from Argentine ate there with us and told us all it's as if he was eating with Mom back home. Everything is fresh, delivered daily, and I love the open BBQ out front on the weekends. None of the food has growth hormones and the veggies are locally grown where growers do not use pesticides. This is bliss! Ask me anything and I am happy to share. God Bless everyone.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Al S

San DIego
“Best Kept Secret-Delicious!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The food here is a delicacy. You will enjoy the fresh quality, flavorul sauces and spices. We have not had one item here that we did not love, love, love. The service is always with a smile and the owners are delightful! When you visit Rosarito, you must check this place out!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank BagsInTow
Los Angeles, California
“Do not miss this incredible resaurant!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We arrived at the small restaurant and were warmly greeted by the owners. The food was outstanding as well as the service. The grilled lomito sandwich was delectable, the beet and potato salad was delicious, as well as the bread pudding. The meat empanadas were amazing. We look forward to the BBQ this weekend. We wish them the best of luck with this endeavor!!!!

• Visited June 2014
San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

small - owner operation. excellent food - great pricing - friendly staff. steak sandwich and empenadas were perfect!

Visited May 2014
Los Angeles, California
“best BBQ”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I had the best BBQ ever, delicious cuts of meat, grilled to perfection. The side dishes are amazing too! You got to try this. The grilled Lomito sandwich is so tender it melts in your mouth.

• Visited May 2014