“Horrible Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Los Angeles, California
“Horrible Pizza”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I was hoping to find a hidden gem in Rosarito but alas, I did not. Vantaggio is located on the old/free road right outside of Rosarito. It's literally located right on the road, so if listening to the sound of the noisy road while dining is your thing, then you've found your spot. It's literally a roar.

I ordered a large chicken pizza and watched it being made before my eyes. I should have known something was off by the fact no-one was in there. The pizza was really inedible. The dough was soggy - the toppings and cheese dripped right off. Ugh. It was arguably one of the worst pizzas I have ever eaten. And it wasn't cheap either! I think it was approximately 170 MXN ($15).

Not quite sure what the other reviewers ordered, but I doubt it was the pizza. I'll never come here again.

• Visited May 2014

Tijuana, Mexico
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Excellent for families or group of friends, the best pizza,pasta and sangria in Rosarito, try the cilantro pesto pasta its great, but overall excenllent food :D

• Visited September 2013