“Magnificent Ocean View Dining”

Mi Casa Supper Club
Ranked #4 of 178 Restaurants in Rosarito
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: International
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Mi Casa Supper Club is based in Rosarito, Mexico and was created by a group of food and wine lovers to establish a new breed of dining alternatives. The menus change monthly and are focused on bold flavors and locally, sustainable fresh ingredients in a unique, elegant locale, while creating a sense of community and friendship through good food and exciting cocktails. The restaurant is open Thursday, Friday from 2pm to 10pm and Saturday from 9am to 11pm and Sunday from 9am to 8pm. We are located right off the San Antonio Del Mar exit, just before the entrance to the community of San Antonio Del Mar.
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Of course the food was fantastic, and the service is hands down the best around town but the views of the pacific ocean and the Cornado Island are breath taking.
The perfect place to take a date, it would cost a fortune in the US for this type of dinning but it was surprisingly very reasonable.
Highly recommend it!!!

3  Thank jimadams197

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Where else can you go to really impress your friends?
So glad we finally have a nice, sophisticated place in Rosarito that the community can be proud of. Can't wait till they open the restaurant

3  Thank Lolita1955
Reviewed 4 June 2014

A year ago I was lucky enough to join this dinner club through a friend. It feels like my social life changed over night!
I met the most intriguing people while enjoying a 5 star dinner in the most spectacular setting.
The first time I arrived, not knowing what to expect, chef "Bo" and her husband welcomed me with a chilled prickly pear margarita (Yummy!) and introduced me to her friends. Then an hour later, they rang a beautiful hand forged bell, where an assigned seat was waiting for me. We all sat down and each beautiful course came out one after the other..... One amazing course after another, beautifully plated and flavored to perfection. I sat with a group of 5 other people and talked and mingled with them throughout dinner. Really, what better way to meet new friends than over a nice glass of wine and a superb meal?
I would never forget that first evening: warm kind people all around and a unique sense of community that you rarely find in the US.
This is a very unique concept and now that they are allowing non-members to attend a few days a week, it will definitely be a treat for those who long for a sense of community and beautiful friendships.
A "must check-out" this summer! You'll love everything about it....the people, the food, the decor...the whole experience! I am sure you'll become a regular!

1  Thank Kristen G
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

The best thing to happen to Rosarito in years...We have a home in the center of Rosarito and to find a place that is decent with unique, good quality food and good service was almost impossible until we found Mi Casa Supper Club. The down side was they're always sold out cause it was only one chef's dinner a month so we had to plan months ahead. Now,that they're opening a restaurant, we are over the moon, we have 4 Saturday a month to choose from before they change their menu and from my understanding, they are open for non-members on Thursdays and Fridays.
Anyway, I can go on and on about their food and service...Top notch, I tell you!!
Not sure when the restaurant will open but you got to check them out.

1  Thank TravelingMama2313
Reviewed 23 March 2014

If you want to get lost on a night full of laughter, accompanied with multiple flavorful explosions, then do not miss the private dinners of Mi Casa Supper Club. Bo Bendana is an amazing chef & host and her food is an experience not to be missed.
Being from Greece I had a hard time finding Mediterranean dishes in SD and Baja California which makes me feel nostalgic. The night I spent at Mi Casa Supper club, and the Moroccan dishes, made me feel like I was home again. The black olives were like someone picked them up from a little Mediterranean village, the baklava was rich, crispy, perfectly caramelized and the lamb was just melting in the my mouth. The entertainment was amazing as two very talented belly dancers showed up and commenced to drag me on stage. My amazing husband was both pleased and excited. He gave me a good tip! lol
Mi Casa Supper Club fully represents its name and thus you can't feel more like home anywhere else in Baja California. Well- at least my sentiments.

2  Thank SeniorSparky