“Great View Mexico Style”
Review of Beans and Rice

Beans and Rice
Ranked #12 of 31 Restaurants in San Felipe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 January 2013

It was the typical Mexican patio restaurant, good food, nothing to write home about tho. Nice server.
The view was great, you can watch the people on the Melecon and see the sea of cortez.

Reviewed 3 January 2013

Everyone recommends this place and I don't know why. I suppose maybe the drinks are good. The food was dissappointing. Kind of gross actually

Reviewed 30 December 2012

Every time we head down to San Felipe our first stop is for lunch at Rice and Beans.. We get the shredded beef nachos and a couple of margaritas.. Get a large and my god you are full.. During our stay we head back numerous times and get the fish tacos {damn good}... Shredded beef burritos...OMG.. So Good.. This is or favorite place to eat...... Can't wait to go back....

1  Thank Bill M
Reviewed 10 August 2012

This is a great place to be able to get a late breakfast. When I say late, I mean 2pm and later after all the other places have stopped serving breakfast. Prices are very good. The best part for me was they have an indoor section with AC and a big sign that says "no vendedores" or in other words, "no street salespeople or mucisians allowed inside" and this was welcome because we really wanted to have a peaceful breakfast without being asked to buy the same trinket over and over again.

1  Thank seaexplorer
Reviewed 2 June 2012

I love their shrimp tacos. The food here is always good. I've been here at least 6 times. The service is a little slow but that seems to be a Mexico thing, besides your on vacation, relax! I really like the racing memoribilia on the walls. They have a picture and autograph of my all-time favorite baja racer Danny Hamel so my review will be slightly biased. They have an air conditioned dining room from the looks of it, but I recommend sitting on the patio and watching the traffic on the Malecon go by.