“Cast and Crew loved this place”
Review of Parrots Cracker

Parrots Cracker
Ranked #13 of 30 Restaurants in San Felipe
Good for: Bar Scene
Good for: Bar Scene
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We fell in love with the food, ambiance and the people. After a show on stage they helped us unwind, relax . We hope to see them again in the spring. GPTheater of Punta Banda, Baja Ca. are proud to be associated with this business.

1  Thank Connie M
Parrots C, Owner at Parrots Cracker, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Thank you so much for visiting us , hope to see you soon in the future you are now part of the Parrots Cracker family!!!!

There are newer reviews for Parrots Cracker

Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

I came to Parrots Cracker for dinner on a Monday night during football season. They offered a special MNF limited menu. The prices were very reasonable and the food was sooo good. My husband and I had fried chicken. It was moist and flavorful. My parents had the ribeye. It was one of the best steaks I've ever tasted. The staff was kind and attentive. If you find yourself hungry and in San Felipe, do yourself a favor and stop by Parrots Cracker.

1  Thank Tracy G
Parrots C, Owner at Parrots Cracker, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Love having you over , It was our pleasure making your dining experience a pleasant one , welcome to the Parrots Cracker family please stop by soon!!!!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Very nice family-oriented restaurant. Nice entertainment, Great menu, Beautiful service. Love the atmosphere!! I had a great time with family and friends! and I can't wait to go back!
Thank you Cesar and staff.
Susan M

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Thanks to the crew at the Parrot's Cracker. The food was outstanding, people were amazing and we will definitely be regulars when we build our house in San Felipe

2  Thank Mavis S

Reviewed 24 July 2013

OMG The greatest place to spend a great time in Baja California Mexico, I cannot believe how my friend miss such a great time in San Felipe, specially at this great local bar and restaurant where everybody knows one and other and they r nice, friendly and just great honest people. My husband and I r so glad and happy after our stay in " ventana al cielo el dorado ranch" in San Felipe. ( Wich is blocks away fom Parrot Cracker) Thank you guys for such a great nights of so much fun .

1  Thank Violet A

Always a pleasure to have and make your dining experience a pleasant one please stop by soon!!! Welcome to the Parrots Cracker family!!!! Love you guys!!!!