“Perfect Beach Compound for our annual San Felipe...”
other travellers have booked this property
Beach House view from Patio
The Beach is your front yard Beach is your front yard
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Beach House view from Patio
The Beach is your front yard
Beach is your front yard
Enjoy the beach it is your front yard
Beach House Kitchen
Beach House Kitchen
Beach House Dinning room
Beach House Living room
Beach House Beach Patio
Beach House 8 Car Garage
Beach Highway Office 'Client Check- in '
Clients enjoying our Kayaks
Ultra Light Plane rides
Collection San Felipe Beach shells
Legend of the Sanddollar, can be found in our beaches
Beach House - Outdoor fireplace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mindi B
Scotts Valley, California
“Perfect Beach Compound for our annual San Felipe 250 Trip”
Reviewed 2 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

For the past few years we have rented the entire beach house and two upstairs condos for the San Felipe 250. The beach front location is amazing! The large secured garage is a must for our race team. The owners, Juliet and Jesus, live across the street and are always helpful and attentive during our staying. The location is only a few minutes from town. Kayaking, walking on the beach or reading a book on the balcony are my favorite things to do while staying here. San Felipe is a place we frequent a lot and I always look forward to staying here.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Travelling group: Large Group
Management Response
4 Mar 2016
Mindy I'm so pleased you and the Team shared a great time, That makes me feel wonderful as I take great pleasure in making sure everything is just perfect for my guests! I enjoy going the extra mile to make sure that happens. Thanks for leaving the beach rentals in good condition. I know what is important to me when I travel, so I just take that information and transfer it to my own business. It works!
nonon33
Los Angeles, California
“an ejoyable experience”
Reviewed 1 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

it was my first time staying at Juliet's beach condos. Juliet and Chuy were very helpful. and the beach house was perfect for our group of 7, my wife and adult children. weather wise was also nice at around 88 degrees F. for July. stepping out of the house on to the beach was great and the banana boats come to shore, and that was nice too. We also enjoy downtown San Felipe, about 10 minutes drive from Juliet's, been low season, there weren't that many people, and prices at stores and restaurants were very affordable. overall we had tons of fun in the sun. looking forwards to going back in the not too distant future. thanks....

Your age range 50-64
Jessie081...
Sonora, California
“Serenity in San Felipe”
Reviewed 14 April 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

My friend and sister and I stayed at Julit's Condo's on the beach and had the most peaceful and lovely time. We all loved getting up early in the morning to view the spectacular sunrise. The beach was clean and there were many sea shells to see. The beach was much cleaner than in town, though we love the town for it's delicious food offerings. We will be back for another stay!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Our hosts, were so gracious and accomadating
Liked least: We loved it all.....hated to leave!
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Ricardo s
“Amazing Place To Visit”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Beautiful View , The Sea Is Ur Back Yard !! Very Warm Water ! Amazing People ! Great Experience ! The Owner Of The Place Is Very Sweet & They Will Take Care Of You Like Part Of Their Family !! My Kids Love The Place Specially Because The Owner Install New Wifi Router !! We Can Get Internet & Share Our Photos With The Family While We Have A lots Of Fun !! Thank you For This Amazing Experience !! Thank You Juliet & Jesus !

Nikkirene...
Duarte
“Amazing”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

I've been to Mexico before on family vacations I've stayed in cancun ,cabo and now San Felipe I've never been out there but this stay made it memorable for me and my family as we'll the service was good the house was clean needed a few extra stuff the owner didn't give me attitude just gave me the best customer service great internet service the view was out of this world I would go back definitely I wasn't under pressure staying there I felt comfortable. A1 place.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Carissa R
“Definitely Coming Back!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for four nights in May. We had the best experience for our first out of the country vacation. The beach was beautiful, the condo was clean and fit us perfectly. The owners, Juliet and her husband were very accommodating. Overall it was a great experience and hopefully we'll be back in San Felipe soon!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing