“Great food Great waiters.”

La Casa del Mole Poblano
Ranked #31 of 581 Restaurants in Tijuana
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
San Juan del Rio, Queretaro MX
“Great food Great waiters.”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Highly Recommended!!! Good prices large portions. Parking and friendly atmosphere. I will visit this place again.

Visited May 2013

Mexicali, Mexico
“Good mexican food, not so the service.”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

First time here, location is very good near plaza Rio and has a good atmosphere to have lunch or dinner. They have a separate parking lot if you don´t happen to find in the front of the restaurant.

The menu is usual mexican food with some extra specialities that you should try, the food quality was good, but nothing espectacular. They have the usual drinks, aguas frescas, beer, etc. They seem to offer a buffet lunch but did not try it.

Service was very good, the gave us our plates fast and the food was hot as you may expect.

A good point, is that we forgot our cell phones on the table, we remembered a couple hours later, when we come back to ask for them they had them safe with the receptionist.

You can give it a try.

• Visited April 2013
“Terrible service”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

I have been to this place twice, yet, I have not had any food there. Both times we were seated but were not given menus. I flagged a waiter down and said we would be right over with the menus and to take our drink order. He just kept walking by, seating incoming patrons with their menus in hand. I had to ask a third time and was finally given the menus after being seated for 10 mins. Ten more passed and no one had come by our table so we decided to leave. This happenned twice, months appart. I thought the first time might have been a fluke, the second time confirmed it wasn't.

Visited November 2012
Rosarito, Mexico
“Always great and nice change of pace”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

This review is actually for their Rosarito location but been to both and they are both great.

This is a nice change of pace of the usual heavy "combinacion mexicana" that many tourists order to get a sampling of cuisine. Mole is something not too many tourists know about.

Recommend ordering the Mole Poblano, the House Specialty, for your first try here. If desired, the cook will remove the bones. It's a wonderful flavor, but for some its an acquired taste. Give it a try, you might be surprised. For me it was love at first bite and I have been going to both these locations for a number of years now.

Mole Poblano is all I ever tried here. It's that good, but I'm sure there are equally tasty items offered here as well.

The freshly made corn tortillas will spoil you and you'll never want store bought tortillas again.

Highly recommend this place

• Visited April 2013
“Good old fashion mole”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

The chicken en mole is the best I have ever had that wasn’t home made. The quality of the food is only out done by the service. The atmosphere is inviting and relaxing. The staff is friendly and accommodating. It has always been a good dinning experience here.

• Visited April 2012