“Never again!!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 March 2013 via mobile

With out a reservation they are rude!!!! When we first arrived we were seated and didn't receive a menu until we asked which was like 20 minutes later. To receive the food it took another 20-25 min and the food was cold! We didn't leave a tip. The waiter was rude & hated the service. Food didnt have flavor. If you dont have a reservation stay away! They sit you on the plain ugly side with horrible service not worth it.

1  Thank tepi_15

Reviewed 19 February 2013

This place is good for good quality traditional Mexican food. The ambience is classic Mexican, and the booths are quite comfortable. The fare is exactly what you would expect at a restaurant frequented by middle class locals. The only problem is the service. I do not know if this is an attitude about serving gringos or just the general lack of effective staff managment, but, in several trips, I have been largely ignored and left to fend for myself while surrounging tables seemed to receive significantly better service. No, I am not paranoid, but I do feel this needs to be addressed by the restaurant's management.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

Had a great time at this place. My Friends live in TJ and I have been here more than once and its ALWAYS very tasty food! & Good value too!

Reviewed 4 December 2012

I come to Tijuana very often and I've eaten at various restaurants and I must say that La Espadaña is the best one so far. The pricing is perfect even for a college student like me! My favorite thing to order are the enchiladas rojas. They are to die! If you live in the states any Mexican restaurant here tastes so artificial, but La Espadaña does not!! Mexican comfort food at its best!

Reviewed 2 October 2012

Great Food, incredible value, impecable service, authentic atmosphere. For under $20 share fajitas and tres leache.