“Excellent breakfasts”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Very popular with families.This place has some great breakfasts. I love the Huevos Rancheros con Mole, and the pancakes are good. Coffee is a bit weaker than I like, but pretty much par for the course for Mexico. The wait can be real long on weekend mornings, but there are plenty of other places in the area if you don't feel like waiting.

Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

Buy some cheesecake! Don't order too much because the portions were huge. Located directly across from Hospital Angeles, Tijuana. This location was quaint, romantic, and child friendly. It felt like we were in an open air old family restaurant in small town Mexico. Staff spoke both English and Spanish. We would live to I again. The grill food is really good. It's not a 5 star restaurant, but it's a 5 tar experience.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

Simple meal at dinner. Edible but no wow factor. Apparently misunderstood the recommendation was for breakfast. Tortillas were divine, dessert was divine. Dinner was just ok.

Reviewed 18 March 2013 via mobile

With out a reservation they are rude!!!! When we first arrived we were seated and didn't receive a menu until we asked which was like 20 minutes later. To receive the food it took another 20-25 min and the food was cold! We didn't leave a tip. The waiter was rude & hated the service. Food didnt have flavor. If you dont have a reservation stay away! They sit you on the plain ugly side with horrible service not worth it.

1  Thank tepi_15
Reviewed 19 February 2013

This place is good for good quality traditional Mexican food. The ambience is classic Mexican, and the booths are quite comfortable. The fare is exactly what you would expect at a restaurant frequented by middle class locals. The only problem is the service. I do not know if this is an attitude about serving gringos or just the general lack of effective staff managment, but, in several trips, I have been largely ignored and left to fend for myself while surrounging tables seemed to receive significantly better service. No, I am not paranoid, but I do feel this needs to be addressed by the restaurant's management.