Tijuana Marriott Hotel
  • Pool
Motel Premier(Tijuana)
Hotel La Mesa(Tijuana)
View Hotel
All reviewslike royaltythe executive loungegolf coursesoccer stadiumi highly recommend this hotellobby barroom serviceshuttle servicemedical procedurebell boygreat customer servicemexican foodfelt very safesan diegofrankricardosurgery
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 October 2013

The hotel and rooms are beautiful; however, it is the people that work here who make it spectacular! I have never experienced such kindness and personal attention in any other hotel. In particular, Jaime and Martha who answer the phones at the front desk went above and beyond their job duties to take care of my needs and treated me like family. They are phenomenal people and true assets to the hotel! I greatly appreciated the extra effort because I was traveling alone and had surgery a few days prior to my stay. From the moment that Alberto assisted me in with my luggage to the friendly room service from Martin, every employee that I encountered showed me the utmost respect and kindness. I highly recommend this hotel if you would like a gorgeous room to stay in and a wonderful environment that is created by the warm and caring people that work here.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Georgia D
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I stayed for two nights and slept comfortably. The wait staff were very attentive and accomodating to me and my non spanish-speaking group. The restaurant food was excellent and priced very well. The rooms were comfortable but some more detail could have been taking with cleaning. For example the end-table and desks werent wiped off and had visible stains from the former guests, the coffee mugs and remote had spilled liquids on them from former guests as well. The bathrooms were clean and the beds were clean so I didnt complain and just adjusted our uses of the items accordingly. I would recommend the hotel to a friend. Im sure they would have responded promptly if I complained and had I paid more for my stay I would have demanded it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Philly_Beloved
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Although it was just a short Stay there, we want say, that we did felt good in this Mariott Hotel in Tijuana. Although we have been there only 2 Nights, we say, that it was all very friendly and totally clean there. During our Stay, we went two times there for Breakfast, wich was nice decorated and all fresh. Good Coffee there!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LazurandAzur
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The location is centrally located. Best rooms in the city. Best beds in the city. However i found the check in process simply slow. Based on that alone, i will not stay here again.

Side note, hotels do not exchange us dollars anymore due to possible money laundering.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank GoGotravelGo
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Nice clean place, reasonably priced. Staff very helpful. Fitness room adequate. Rooms and ccommunity bathrooms really clean. The resturant staff was very efficient and we got in on a Sunday when they had brunch which was "excellent". The menu had many authentic dishes so I
Got a chance to really sample main dishes and many desserts and drinks....I really enjoyed...they also had a musician who was very good. All in all a nice 2 day stay. Some shopping and a Walmart within walking distance some resturants especialy a McDonald's and even a Starbucks. Not a bad location with taxi service frequently available.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business