“Best tapas style seafood restaurant in TJ”
Review of Cabanna

Cabanna
Ranked #2 of 584 Restaurants in Tijuana
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood, Fusion
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Cabanna Restaurant
Tijuana, Mexico
“Best tapas style seafood restaurant in TJ”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Great concept! and great food. The service is excellent, and the food is the best tasting I've had in a while. The portions are small (tapas style), but it's well worth it. I highly recommend you visit this place, you will not regret. I hope the keep their standards of service and food quality.

• Visited November 2013

San Diego, California
“Found the leg of an Insect in my food.”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Was in Tijuana on Saturday night and based on reviews from the web I thought I give it a try. Ordered a carne asada taco and found the leg of an insect in my food. When I complained to the waiter he try to convince me that it was a veggie of some type. When I demanded to talk to the manager, they said he was not there. Not only did I not eat the contaminated item but had to pay for it as well. Cannot recommend, even to my worst enemy.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank erick k
Montreal, Canada
“Matching atmosphere, food and service: just great!”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

It was a pleasant surprise to go to a seafood restaurant and finding not the typical seafood decor but an elegant mix of beach ambiance and fine details.
The service is excellent: waiters ready when you need them but not bothering you. The beer very cold, the drinks well served. The plates well presented, enough to share and flavors well balanced... simply delicious!! mmmmmm... need to go again!
Oh! and not expensive.