Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$110
ZenHotels.com
Lol.travel
Agoda.com
FindHotel
All reviews within walking distance kitchenette grocery healing dr bath dentist uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2012

I have stayed at the Dali Suites three times. The grounds are beautiful and very secure. The neighborhood is very safe and you can walk to the grocery store, restaurants and beach in minutes. The staff is very attentive and will do everything they can to meet your needs. There are several restaurants in the area that deliver and are very inexpensive. If you ask there is usually access to someone who shops for groceries in the U.S. once a week for a small fee. They provide clean bottled water as needed. My biggest issue was safety and the staff personally know and work with cab drivers, clinics and other business owners. I have relied on them to recommend transportation and advise me about border issues etc. My experience has been very satisfactory. I recommend this facility as safe and affordable and will stay there again. SK

Room tip: Ask for ground floor if you cannot manage stairs.
Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Suzanne K
Reviewed 27 November 2012

My stay at Dali Suites was amazing...the gardens are beautiful...the surroundings are very peaceful...the staff incredibly accommodating. The access to restaurants and the beach was so convenient. It made my journey through cancer treatments in Tijuana so much easier. During my last week there, I developed an infection in the muscle inside my leg...the security staff went above and beyond the line of duty to help me get medical aid. They gave me a cell phone to use when mine got wet...there is so much I could say. I will definitely stay at Dali again.
Kim H.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2012

I have stayed at the Dali Suites numerous time over the last couple of years. I travel to Tijuana for medical treatment and originally was very worried about my stay. The Dali Suites was a great recommendation. The staff is very kind and accomodating and the courtyard is beautiful. The location is close to restaurants, grocery stores and the ocean. I travel alone and feel safe walking around the area and staying at the Dali Suites. The Dali Suites is my choice every time I travel to Tijuana.

Barb

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 November 2012

When we go to another country, specifically for the harsh dental treatment, what we are looking for?
For clean environments & warm welcome from the staff. Well, it's all here at Dali suites.
Everyone is so kind, it's very clean, very safe & quiet.
Yes, I will go again.
I kind of miss everyone there. They became like a family.

Room tip: All rooms are the same
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2012

The Dali begins with Alejandra the proprietor. Her father was the architect in the early '70s. Her passion to provide you a memorable experience is palpable.

The rooms are comfortable, quiet and have easy access to the courtyard. A delightful garden that is meticulously maintained.

We stayed for 2 1/2 months so we know how hard they work to meet your needs. Whether it is a blender or coffee pot they are at the ready.

We really enjoyed meeting wonderful people from all over the world.

You will have a great experience at the Dali!

Date of stay: September 2012