“Perfect”

Dali Suites
Ranked #1 of 31 Tijuana B&B and Inns
“Perfect”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

I loved staying at Dali Suites. Alejandra and staff took great care of me for 1 week+. I'm coming back later this year. Comfortable rooms. Helpful people. Great conveniences nearby. Great recommendations. Helped us with painless border crossings.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
San Diego, California
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Dali Suites is a perfect spot to stay when visiting Playas de Tijuana. My wife and I had a very nice, quiet and comfortable weekend there. The location is perfect - an easy walk to the beach, a Calimax nearby and one of the best taco trucks in Tijuana just around the corner (Tacos Aaron). Highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mike338
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
Reviewed 2 June 2013

This is a message I sent to Alejandra after my stay at Dali.

I just wanted to tell you what wonderful hospitality I experienced at Dali Suites. The hotel was beautiful but I must tell you that the best part was ... you! You were a most gracious hostess and a huge help to me during my first trip to Tijuana.

Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Seal Beach, California
Reviewed 5 March 2013

Just spent the weekend at Dali Suites with my girlfriend and loved the place. It was kind of like a sanctuary. Very tranquil tucked away on a street with not traffic noises. Gated grounds with a very large garden/patio area with tables and chairs. The room was very comfortable with a queen size bed and large flat screen TV that you could rotate to either watch in bed or in the adjacent livng area/kitchen. A two burner stove, sink, and refrigertaor along with utensils was perfect for cooking simple meals. There also was a heater in the room that was nice in the evening. The location was great within one block was a large supermarket along with a shopping mall and movie theatres.The beach was also four blocks away. Everyhting was within walking distance. For $ 1 you can take a Ruta Taxi from 3rd Street and Madera in downtown TJ and get dropped off within 110 yards of the hotel or for less than $ 9 you can take a taxi so there is no need to drive there. If your looking for a peaceful place to relax with all the conviences of home this is the place..

Room Tip: All the rooms are quiet, however there are three flights of stairs. I prefer an upper floor room and...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed 27 January 2013

I had no idea what to expect and was pleasantly surprised. I am in week 3 of my 4 week stay and just felt compelled to review the experience.
The Suites are in a nicer, safer part of Play de Tijuana. The property is well maintained; secure, manicured garden, staffed, and generally quiet.
The room is spacious and clean. While it is new there are not a lot of pots and pans and the like stashed, it is easily bought inexpensively around the corner. I enjoy the little fireplace wall unit- adds a bit of cozy. Shower is roomy. Kitchen tight but works well enough. Plenty of seating. A desk would be nice for those of us needing to work.
The other guests seem to all be here for the same "medical tourism" so it is a like minded community and people are respectful and helpful.
Location is key; enough off the beaten path by a school, but also Starbucks, Taco Truck Aaron, Calimax, and the beach all within quick walk.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank Diann G
seattle
Reviewed 10 December 2012

I have stayed at the Dali Suites three times. The grounds are beautiful and very secure. The neighborhood is very safe and you can walk to the grocery store, restaurants and beach in minutes. The staff is very attentive and will do everything they can to meet your needs. There are several restaurants in the area that deliver and are very inexpensive. If you ask there is usually access to someone who shops for groceries in the U.S. once a week for a small fee. They provide clean bottled water as needed. My biggest issue was safety and the staff personally know and work with cab drivers, clinics and other business owners. I have relied on them to recommend transportation and advise me about border issues etc. My experience has been very satisfactory. I recommend this facility as safe and affordable and will stay there again. SK

Room Tip: Ask for ground floor if you cannot manage stairs.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Suzanne K
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 27 November 2012

My stay at Dali Suites was amazing...the gardens are beautiful...the surroundings are very peaceful...the staff incredibly accommodating. The access to restaurants and the beach was so convenient. It made my journey through cancer treatments in Tijuana so much easier. During my last week there, I developed an infection in the muscle inside my leg...the security staff went above and beyond the line of duty to help me get medical aid. They gave me a cell phone to use when mine got wet...there is so much I could say. I will definitely stay at Dali again.
Kim H.