“Lunch in Todos Santos”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Menifee, California
“Lunch in Todos Santos”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We rented a car in Cabo and drove out to TS for lunch and to see the sites... it was a beautiful day. Ten years ago, I took my kids and my husband wasn't with us so he finally got to see the little surfing villages along the way. Our waiter and the owner of the restaurant were very nice and the food was great. I especially loved the outdoor garden and Mexican style kitchen.

• Visited June 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Lovely setting in a Cactus Garden”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

This is a large restaurant with a beautiful cactus garden and walk ways. Very romantic at night when the lights are working.
The food was good but not incredible and the staff was very kind.

Visited June 2013
Warwick, New York
“Beautiful gardens ~ nice place”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Had a nice time in todos santos.....gardens here are amazing ~ my food was just ok but I think I picked the wrong thing. Will give it another try someday.

• Visited February 2013
California, USA
“My favorite restaurant in Todos Santos”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

This was my favorite of the restaurants we went to - the service was great without being hovering or intrusive. The garden is lovely. Good vibe, good food.

• Visited April 2013
La Paz, Mexico
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

A friend and I stopped here on our way to La Paz from Cabo. The first impression was, Wow, what a lovely outdoor setting. The garden consisting of cacti and succulents is beautifully designed and interesting. It is worth a stroll.

I ordered the chicken mole while my friend had sauted fish with almonds and some other stuff. I've had chicken mole in other restaurants, but none compared to this. The chicken was boneless breast and easy to cut with a fork. The mole sauce had just amount of spice. Very rich and simply delicious.

I've travelled to Todos Santos many times and am sorry to say I've missed this spot until now. I will not miss it again!

• Visited May 2013