“Shrimp Rellenos!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Nice restaurant, good food. The Shrimp filled Chili Rellenos was very delicious. The restaurant is across the street from the supposed Hotel California from the Eagles song. Oddly enough, one of the songs the Eagles sang was Tequila Sunrise. Coincidence? I think not.
Food was great, but over priced.

1  Thank Virginia B

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We love Tequila Sunrise, have been coming here once a year for about 10 years, and I dream about the food until I go again! I have the shrimp-stuffed chile Rellenos, so good, prepared unlike any other, grilled pepper stuffed with four cheeses and grilled shrimp chopped small, with a mild sauce over the top, chips and salsa delicious, followed by salad and the meal then dessert to share given to us. I love the Tequila Sunrise drink, husband likes the Damiana Margarita and the Chicken Tequila Sunrise dish. Love the staff including Dr. Margarita. Bit of a drive 45 mins up the coast from Cabo to Todos Santos, but so worth it!

1  Thank Denys V
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

I have reviewed this place before. We are planning another trip back next Feb. We took a day trip to Todos Santos and were recommended by the tour guide to dine at Tequila's Sunrise. We 1st go a "to go" drink to walk the streets. OMG those are great tasting & strong. We made our way back to eat and had the best meal of our trip to Los Cabos. My husband had the chile relleno & I had a shrimp special of the day. We could not tell who out ordered the other. Both meals and 2nd margaritas were fantastic.

1  Thank Sandy A
Reviewed 1 May 2014

For $225 pesos, you get a perfectly prepared green salad with fresh organic greens, TWO pablano peppers stuffed with shrimp and light cheese, covered with a yummy tomato based sauce and pomegranates. Most restaurants serve only one pepper. Here you get two. My wife and I split it.

Then to top it off, you get a delightfully light chocolate flan for desert.

Family run since 1985, these guys know how to make you feel welcome.

Across the street from Hotel California. Take pictures at Hotel California, Eat at Tequila Sunrise.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Hola!
We came to Todos Santos for a day trip with our family. It was recommended we stop for lunch at Tequila Sunrise - so glad we did! We thoroughly enjoyed our lunch, specifically the Baja Margarita! OMG - what a life changer! The service was incomparable and what can we say about our waiter, every inch resembled Johnny Depp...yummy. All joking aside, the food was amazing and the Baja Margarita left you wanting more! As a matter of fact we are partaking in one now. If you want to know the recipe well you had better take trip down there; you will never look back......... :)