“Best Margarita EVER”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Joshua Tree, California
“Best Margarita EVER”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Wow. The presentation, the grade of premium alcohols used. It's amazing really
If you can drink two and walk your in a good place! The shrimp chile rellenos are amazing. As I travel and live close to Mexico I feel fairly expert on these subjects. The Owner was so nice and forthcoming. A must if in the Cabo area! With the new freeway it's a short 40 Minuit drive.

Costa Mesa, California
“OMG Worth the Drive”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We decided to rent a car and drive from CSL to Todos Santos, and having no idea how far it was it was a little scary. Todos Santos is a little village, and the main attraction is the HOTEL CALIFORNIA of the Eagles fame. Right across the street is Tequila's Sunrise, the BEST Guacamole in Mexico but the big surprise was the FLAN dessert. Creamy Flan, with a chocolate base, soaked in Kalua. There is nothing like it anywhere, and I asked the owner for the recipe, which he never managed to send me. I would recommend the drive, and when you get there, write your name on the wall! So much fun.

• Visited April 2014
California
“Awesome drinks and creative, tasty twist to traditional Mexican food”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

The owners and staff made us feel very welcome and were super friendly. I had fajitas and they had a nice gourmet twist that was tasty and not over priced. Came back another day on the way back from la Paz and we just walked up as the owner greeted us but we're closing for the day. He mixed up some awesome margaritas to-go for us. Definitely a great stop after touring Todos Santos or if pass through on your travels!

2 Thank Brent C
Ottawa, Canada
“Excellent food; drinks and staff”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

July 2014 - had the great pleasure of visiting this restaurant during our vacation to cabo - what a wonderful experience we had. As others have stated the drinks, food and staff were all great.
I dont know if all the clients on the day we visited were treated to dessert but the chocolate cake was moist and even my husband who is not a dessert fan ate most of it.
This restaurant would be a favourite if it were here at home. Do not hesitate to visit - you will not be disappointed.

LI, NY
“Amazing Drinks, Food & Service !”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My wife and I had lunch here after spending time shopping in the town of Todos Santos.

The margarita was one of the best that I've had in a long time :) The food was freshly prepared and was delicious.

Last but not least, the staff was extremely friendly and hospitable. They treated you like 'long lost friends', which in this day and age is hard to find at most restaurants.

I would definitely recommend this place ! :)

• Visited June 2014