Casablanca
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Miramar(Todos Santos)
  • Pool
Santa Rosa Hotel(Todos Santos)
View Hotel
Posada La Poza(Todos Santos)
Hotel California(Todos Santos)
View Hotel
Hacienda Todos Los Santos(Todos Santos)
View Hotel
Todos Santos Inn(Todos Santos)
View Hotel
Hotel San Cristobal(Todos Santos)
Rancho Pescadero(El Pescadero)
View Hotel
All reviewscasa blancab bgourmet breakfastthe main housebaklavawonderful hostsmagnificent beachbreakfast patiomain dishmake you feel at homebeautiful place to staywonderful dinnerbeautiful patioslice of paradisethe bed was extremely comfortablecook dinnerturtle release
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I have never felt so welcome, so cared for, yes I will say it - so loved.

Todos Santos is an inviting town, beginning its path to tourist development but retaining the character and charm of the local people and their culture. The restaurants provide tasty healthy food at very reasonable cost. Main streets are narrow, side streets unpaved - but they are all safe. There is easy access to all the attractions of both the pacific coast, and the bay -surfing, swimming, boating, dolphins and whales.

Isabel and Gabriel provide a standard of hospitality that is unparalleled in my travels. The pleasure begins with the gourmet breakfast. Isabel is a master (should I say mistress) chef and provides a tantalizing variety of fresh fruits, freshly squeezed tropical juices, home baked bread, eggs and fish. Gabriel pours the best cup of coffee I've had in a hotel.
Isabel and Gabriel are also connoisseurs of beautiful things. Their home is simple and one of the loveliest I have been in. Guests at Casablanca are treated like VIPs. The rooms are well appointed and immaculate, the desert garden boasts exotic flowering plants, nuts and spice. The view, mountain on one side and pueblo on the other is memorable. The weather is perfect.
At Casablanca Gabriel and Isabel show meticulous attention to every need a guest could have. Their service is inspired by a genuine need to provide excellence. They succeed.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2014

My wife and I stayed two nights at Casablanca. This was a big mistake on my part as we should have stayed at least 3 but then if we had we might never have left! We walked down to the beach (15 mins at most) and back up into town where there's lots of galleries and interesting places to eat. Read the other reviews about the hosts and I assure you that they are two of the kindest people you'll ever meet. They also really know the area and with their local knowledge they can direct you to secluded beaches and great restaurants. Learn from my mistake and make sure to allow time just to enjoy the view and the breeze from the hammock.

Room Tip: I rated sleep quality very good and not excellent because I was woken up by the roosters. Perhaps this was a postive as it reminded me of where I was. No plane, train or automobile sounds at all!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I cannot say enough good things about Isabel and Gabriel. We got a little mixed up on our way to their place since it was getting dark but after that no problem.
My family had such a wonderful time. They even allowed us to bring our 2 year old Goldendoodle. Their house and rooms are beautiful and a few miles from downtown so you need a car. Our little economy rental car made it there no problem.
It is a short walk down the hill to the beach (haybe 1/2 mile) and the neighborhood dogs are all very friendly. Including to our dog. The room was very clean and Isabel insists that the room get cleaned daily while we were there. Her attention to detail is outstanding. Nothing is over looked.
And the best part is the food. Wow is she a great cook! There was so much food that we didn't need lunch.
We stayed in the downstairs room with double beds which was very nice but the upstairs room is worth the additional money for the large shower and the view.
Isabel also set up dinner reservations and a turtle release for us. Such amazing service and wonderful people.

Room Tip: Follow the signs to La Posada Hotel most the way. We found it easier. The upstairs room is worth the extra money.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2013

My friend and I had an amazing time resting and relaxing at Casablanca. The care and attention to detail paired with friendly owners, Isabel and Gabriel, made it a very memorable stay. The breakfasts were out of this world and I can't wait to go back! A must place to stay if you want to be pampered and really relax.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Based on the other TripAdvisor reviews, we had a sense of how wonderful Isabel and Gabriel (and their B&B) would be, but our stay truly exceeded those expectations. Casablanca B&B is a peaceful oasis in the hills of Todos Santos (a pueblo magico) that overlooks the ocean and lush srrounding palms/lagoon. Isabel and Gabriel are two of the kindest, warmest, welcoming, and generous people you will meet. They cared deeply that we were happy at every moment of the trip. We stayed in the Tomillo Suite, which is the sunny/airy top floor suite of the guesthouse complete with a beautiful bedroom/bathroom, sitting area, terrace and hammock. Isabel is a truly gifted gourmet chef, and she and Gabriel really pamper their guests with multiple-course breakfasts comprised of only made-from-scratch, innovative gourmet selections. Each morning starts with coffee and cookies on your terrace followed by a fruit course, fresh pastries, a delectable main breakfast dish, and freshly squeezed juices. As food lovers, we were continually blown away by the intricacy and tastiness of each dish. By the end of our 5 night stay, we had grown accustomed to the warmth and peace of the B&B that Isabel and Gabriel have created, and we were sad to leave. We hope to return soon.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple