“A hidden gem” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 17 Todos Santos B&B and Inns
Mexico
“A hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2009

Casablanca B&B was by far the best place I stayed at during my Baja trip. It is, without a question, a hidden gem! The B&B is unlike many other places, unpretentious and unique. I loved the sense of peace and tranquility that this place exudes. The outdoor places such as my very own private terrace with a hammock, the beautiful patio with the running water of the fountain, and the breakfast terrace overlooking the ocean were my favorites, although my room was also more than nice with lots of space. Isabel and Gabriel are wonderful hosts that make you feel right at home from the very beginning. I enjoyed my morning walks to the beautiful beach and the town of Todos Santos, but I could have had easily stayed the entire day relaxing and reading a book at the B&B. Breakfast was absolutely delicious and the one night I decided to stay in for dinner, the food was more than amazing! It was more than a five star meal.
I am counting the days to my next visit in November!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank ellest

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2009

This was truly an amazing surprise when my wife and I arrived at Casablanca. It is truly a slice of paradise in Baja. The views to the palm oasis, town and the ocean are incredible. The B&B is closer to the beach and town, than initially expected, but still far enough to be extremely quite at night. The owners are great hosts, and you get that good vibe right from the start. Our room was beautiful, with lots of space and very clean.
What we enjoyed the most were out private terrace with the hammock, and Isabel’s outstanding breakfasts. We have been in several B&B’s all over, and in Casablanca we were more than pleasantly surprised with the vast and gourmet breakfasts that Isabel cooked for us everyday. What a treat!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank alexinboy
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2009

What a surprise to arrive at this osasis after a long plane ride and dusty roads. It is a beautiful B&B with a wonderful view of the countryside and the ocean. The owners are charming and do everything to make your stay relaxing and confortable. You will reluctantly leave the amazing food behind and dream about when you can come back for more.
Great fine and beyond expectations

• Stayed January 2009, travelled with family
Portland, OR
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2009

You will not regret your stay with Isabel and Gabriel here at Casablanca. This is a small B&B, beautiful grounds and rooms (two), with privacy and attention to detail. There were three of us and we shared a room with two beds and it was plenty of space. Your hosts are delightful and the food is amazing. This is a perfect place for a few nights or a long stay. We saw whales from the yard. It is off the beaten path, which in Todos Santos means close to a beach. It was one of the best I have stayed at in Mexico!!! What a perfect combination! I HIGHLY recommend it!

• Stayed January 2009
Camarillo, Ca
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2009

My boyfriend and I recently planned a trip to Baja Sur. We decided to stay in Todos Santos as we are not interested in the nightlife and festivities that Cabo San Lucas has to offer. We flew into San Jose Del Cabo Airport and rented a car. The drive was almost 2 hours to get to Todos Santos. Casa Blanca is off a dirt road and had we known that (many places in Baja are off dirt roads) we would have rented an off road vehicle or at least a truck or something but not a sedan. All that aside Casa Blanca is a beautiful place to stay and is not that far from town but far enough to miss all the noise. I liked Todos Santos but would not like to stay directly in town. As for CASA BLANCA it was far better in service and charm than we could have asked for. Isabel is an amazing cook and when the website says your room comes with breakfast you won't believe what breakfast is...it was absolutely 5 star cuisine...or the closest you'll find down there. Breakfast was so abundant and delicious that we were ruined trying to eat dinner at Los Adobes or Cafe Santa Fe....none of their food could compare and we are talking about comparing breakfast to dinner. Wow. It was wonderful. Fresh juice, fruit, bread, homemade granola, homemade yogurt, homemade shortbread and your main course, coffee, etc...We were full way past lunch time. It was so quite and so romantic and peaceful if we ever go back to Todos Santos I just don't think we could stay anywhere else nor would we want to....

• Stayed February 2009, travelled as a couple
Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2008

If you are looking for a romantic-adventure vacation Casablaca is the place. I really enjoyed the feeling of privacy. Casablanca is about 15min walk from downtown or 5 min by bike (which you can rent for very cheap price at the place), so you don't get the noise from the streets and you really experience the nature of this exotic place. Casablanca is not pretentious. It is a dream for artists, writers, explorers, romantics and anyone who wants to escape from the rush of every day life. As for hospitality I would say excellent! We truly enjoyed meeting Isabel and Don Gabriel the owners of the place. Isabel is a fantastic chef. If you love food, look no more my friend as you are in paradise! As for Don Gabriel, you might have the luck to hear him play the guitar. I would definitely recommend Casablanca for an original, unique, romantic vacation

• Liked — The feeling of adventure
  • Disliked — Mmm... I liked everything
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled with friends
      Check-in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2008

The hospitality that Isabel and Gabriel gave us was beyond expectations. The views are breath taking. The rooms are very private. You really feel relaxed. Our room was spacy, very clean, well decorated and I couldn't belive the view!!! The breakfast was truly amazing. It was a memorable trip. Highly recomend Casablanca.

• Liked — Everything!
  • Stayed September 2008, travelled as a couple
      Check-in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)